B7 - General Topic 2024 #4 (February / March)

16 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Little reminder that those girls aren't your daughters or granddaughters and they have plenty of experience with men.

No matter how mutch experiece they have. They should be respected anyway! Especially from their colleagues!!

5 minutes ago, Lasse said:

No matter how mutch experiece they have. They should be respected anyway! Especially from their colleagues!!

I agree but what happens on cam doesn't really warrant a tirade of abuse toward project members from forum members on here and arguing to the point things get ridiculous. The bizarre thing is most of the abuse here is often and mostly aimed at the guys in the project and people here crying about respect others and yet they log in to this chat room and call other members childish names as well as project members, it's relentless. People here are quick to forget too that some of the women are often trouble makers and utter bitches towards the guys...but to many forum members that seems okay, but not when the other way around. It's all about jealousy and many here wishing they were in the project to show us 'their' way or respecting whilst they fight and argue in here lol....very strange way of thinking.   

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 4

Just now, Moosecini said:

Wolf if REALLY coming on strong with Madison now.  She doesn't seem to mind TOO much anymore.  He may be wearing her down. 😒

Or she is enjoying the attention and just having some fun, so let them be!

• Upvote 1

il y a 17 minutes, TfiDeano a dit :

Je suis d'accord, mais ce qui se passe sur la caméra ne justifie pas vraiment une tirade d'abus envers les membres du projet de la part des membres du forum ici et des disputes au point que les choses deviennent ridicules. Ce qui est bizarre, c'est que la plupart des abus ici sont souvent et principalement destinés aux gars du projet et aux gens ici qui crient au respect des autres et pourtant ils se connectent à ce salon de discussion et traitent les autres membres de noms enfantins ainsi que les membres du projet, c'est implacable. . Les gens ici oublient aussi rapidement que certaines femmes sont souvent des fauteuses de troubles et de véritables salopes envers les hommes... mais pour de nombreux membres du forum, cela semble correct, mais pas dans l'inverse. Tout est question de jalousie et beaucoup ici souhaiteraient être dans le projet pour nous montrer « leur » chemin ou nous respecter pendant qu'ils se battent et se disputent ici mdr... façon de penser très étrange.   

Jalousie de quoi ? tu penses qu'on est jaloux mais on n'en a rien à foutre ,

si il veut des calins , il n'a qu'à retourner dans les bras de sa mère.!!

Il essaye la premiere soeur et comme cela n'a pas marché, il essaye l'autre !! Bravo RLC 

4 minutes ago, isidore57 said:

Jealousy of what? You think we're jealous but we don't give a fuck

If he wants cuddles, he just has to go back to his mother's arms.!!

He tries the first sister and since it didn't work, he tries the other one!! Bravo RLC

You are the perfect example of precisely my point, well done. 

• Haha 3

il y a 15 minutes, TfiDeano a dit :

Vous êtes l’exemple parfait de mon propos, bravo. 

Et vous l'exemple de donneurs de leçons que je ne supporte pas et auxquels je ne réponds pas d'habitude

J'ai du me lever du mauvais pied ce matin. Bonne journée quand même !!!.

3 minutes ago, isidore57 said:

And you give the example of lecturers that I can't stand and to which I don't usually respond

I must have gotten up on the wrong foot this morning. Have a nice day anyway!!.

Doesn't cost anything to be kind, have a great Wanky Wednesday 🙂

1 hour ago, thinga69 said:

Little reminder that those girls aren't your daughters or granddaughters and they have plenty of experience with men.

Before Madison arrived, Marilyn had already been in the project for several weeks, and was having sex with another couple.  Madison knew before she stepped through the door in B-7 that she was not entering a convent.  If Madison had sex with A&M, would there be such cries of disapproval?