Masha - (2024) #4

1 minute ago, chogdad said:

It used to be the 25 yard line on a Rugby pitch, now it's the 22 meter line. 

Well, yes, 1 yard = .9 meters, so the longer the distance the more of a difference.  But when we're talking 1-2 yards/meters, the difference isn't that great.

4 minutes ago, NoOneSpecial said:

Well, yes, 1 yard = .9 meters, so the longer the distance the more of a difference.  But when we're talking 1-2 yards/meters, the difference isn't that great.

I should have said: I used to be 6.4 but the y-value is decreasing while the x-value is increasing. As well as the mass-value !

I heard at one time in my life, the only thing keeping the US from switching to the metric system is the extremely high cost it would be to change the road signs from miles to kilometers.

11 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Then it depends on whether you use a Swedish   measuring stick Lasse 🙂

e54acb547ee98dc9d81768649e6da0d7357df29f.jpg

The lower one must be the Norwegian! Things seem larger if you use that. Smart of Hultafors to make two versions !!!

5 minutes ago, NoOneSpecial said:

I heard at one time in my life, the only thing keeping the US from switching to the metric system is the extremely high cost it would be to change the road signs from miles to kilometers.

But it would fool a lot of people that their country had grown....

1 minute ago, Lasse said:

Roxy has been in the shower fo a while and I must say that little girl looks stunning !!

Well, she did spend quite a bit of it cleaning the the bath tub..  Masha's bath bombs are messy.  lol