Masha - (2024) #4

22 minutes ago, desinc said:

I quit following because during her hiatus, Roxy lost her best habit and no longer goes to bed every night with her hands in her panties. 

If she picks it back up again, please let me know.

Yeah, she had a failed attempt with a guy friend and then it's been on the boring side except the surprise visit by Babi.

I wouldn't say boring myself, it's quite nice just to see her back on cam, although she is not part of the project and doesn't have to do anything, which is why she only sleeps there at night and goes out for the while day, well once she wakes up in the afternoon that is. Was even more nice when Babi stopped by especially without loverboy who always fucked in his pants.   

1 hour ago, TfiDeano said:

I wouldn't say boring myself, it's quite nice just to see her back on cam, although she is not part of the project and doesn't have to do anything, which is why she only sleeps there at night and goes out for the while day, well once she wakes up in the afternoon that is. Was even more nice when Babi stopped by especially without loverboy who always fucked in his pants.   

By boring I mean sitting there staring at her phone.  Like I said when it became evident that Masha was going on a trip, would have liked to see her throw a party with some of her friends.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, NoOneSpecial said:

By boring I mean sitting there staring at her phone.  Like I said when it became evident that Masha was going on a trip, would have liked to see her throw a party with some of her friends.

Okay boss lol...and yes, I know what you mean although to be fair she did have V&J around didn't she the first or second night...or was I dreaming. I have always liked Roxy...and Babi but Babi turns that apartment into a fuck house with that donkey she brings back with her who she is engaged to apparently. 

16 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Okay boss lol...and yes, I know what you mean although to be fair she did have V&J around didn't she the first or second night...or was I dreaming. I have always liked Roxy...and Babi but Babi turns that apartment into a fuck house with that donkey she brings back with her who she is engaged to apparently. 

Other than the once or twice V&J have came over to see Masha and Roxy was there, I wasn't aware they were friendly.   I'm sure Roxy has to have friends other than Masha and Babi.

1 minute ago, NoOneSpecial said:

Other than the once or twice V&J have came over to see Masha and Roxy was there, I wasn't aware they were friendly.   I'm sure Roxy has to have friends other than Masha and Babi.

Of course she has friends yes but being as she is not a project member, she has her life outside of RLC. Masha and Babi are probably just two friends of many of hers and like I said said, for me it's a pleasure just to see her whatever she is or isn't doing. 

Just now, blue is the colour said:

So Masha is at Dasha & Sasha

Has been for a few days now.  She'll be back here on the 15th unless she decides to stay there longer.

• Thanks 1

I see Roxy's friend-with-no-benefits has spent the night with her again.  Still sleeping so there remains the possibility of something interesting, however remote it is. 😆

32 minutes ago, franklin said:

I see Roxy's friend-with-no-benefits has spent the night with her again.  Still sleeping so there remains the possibility of something interesting, however remote it is. 😆

It's evident Roxy will only do stuff off cam which is fair enough as she's not the resident but anything other than sleeping and chatting shit in the kitchen and have breakfast is a nice extra as I never feel entitled to want to see more otherwise things just become annoying. She did get railed by Elvis on cam a couple a times but that's different I guess but when she fucked Alessandro they fucked in the WC in the bedroom. Can't blame her if she doesn't get paid for it being on cam. 

• Like 1

On 3/12/2024 at 7:17 PM, StnCld316 said:

Has been for a few days now.  She'll be back here on the 15th unless she decides to stay there longer.

After her explosive confrontation toward Sasha in HIS apartment the other day, I highly doubt he will let her stay longer. 

• Upvote 2