Masha - (2024) #4

3 minutes ago, chogdad said:

Maybe that is what caused her meltdown in front of Sasha, could have been that, she found out and got the brunt of a telling off via text. Maybe.

Good observation yes...very possible. Need to check RP what day Babi let herself in and then out. 

1 minute ago, Lasse said:

I really like Roxy, so I wish someting better for her than living with Masha! 

Wow, we agree on something lol...yes Roxy is lovely, her voice can sometimes be eardrum bursting but other than that she is hot. 

Even if RLC gave Roxy her own place, before we knew it, Babi would be walking in every 2am and Masha would turn up, fill the living room with people and hair extensions. 

3 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Wow, we agree on something lol...yes Roxy is lovely, her voice can sometimes be eardrum bursting but other than that she is hot. 

Yes we can agree that we sometimes agree and we can agree that we sometimes disagree.

3 hours ago, chogdad said:

Maybe that is what caused her meltdown in front of Sasha, could have been that, she found out and got the brunt of a telling off via text. Maybe.

I don't speak the language but she (Masha) was very upset with Sasha and vice versa. It seemed as though Sasha had some built up resentment and let Masha know where she stood with him. She obviously didn't agree and proceeded to do what Masha does best and yell the loudest so she thinks she won the argument. 

Dasha is who I felt the worst for as she was in the middle of the conflict but she chose to remain neutral, much to Sasha's dismay.

Sasha and Masha go way back and there are some serious pent up emotions yet to be expressed. It probably doesn't help matters when Masha comes in to their home acting like she's the boss. 

32 minutes ago, desinc said:

I don't speak the language but she (Masha) was very upset with Sasha and vice versa. It seemed as though Sasha had some built up resentment and let Masha know where she stood with him. She obviously didn't agree and proceeded to do what Masha does best and yell the loudest so she thinks she won the argument. 

Dasha is who I felt the worst for as she was in the middle of the conflict but she chose to remain neutral, much to Sasha's dismay.

Sasha and Masha go way back and there are some serious pent up emotions yet to be expressed. It probably doesn't help matters when Masha comes in to their home acting like she's the boss. 

I don't think Masha will be invited back to visit them for a very long time.  She burned her bridges.  Now we'll see just how long before Val & Jul keep coming around till Masha has a meltdown on them.  It's only a matter of time before RLC casts Masha out.  The BS will only continue for so long, then her plug will get pulled.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, desinc said:

There are 2 big problems with all this. One is, who thinks it's ever a good idea to visit a couple who consist of your Ex and close friend, who also lived with you and left you behind. A big hurdle right there. Second, why she is allowed to storm in every place she visits and take over is quite frightening, whether here or Val & Jul, or Tatiana, wherever she goes it becomes 'her' place. So i agree with a lot of your post, this kind of situation cannot work and if Sasha did finally speak his mind, i don't blame him. I have seen Jul look at her at times and seem genuinely scared. Masha is always 'On stage' whenever in front of a camera, look how much calmer Sasha is since he left her. Add on top of all that, is her clear and obvious reliance on 'enhancers', which will do her mood/nerves no good at all.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, TfiDeano said:

Don't say that lol, we might not see her on cam again but I pulled that out of thin air. It's just odd Masha returned and removed that message, so did Masha receive contact from RLC to say she brought Babi back (if she is banned)...I dunno. We may wake up tomorrow to find Roxy sleeping in the lounge lol. 

I would think if RLC was completely anti-Babi, they would have UM'd the apartment when they realized she was there.

4 hours ago, NoOneSpecial said:

I would think if RLC was completely anti-Babi, they would have UM'd the apartment when they realized she was there.

I doubt that very much...they seem to pick and choose who they don't want on cam and when they want to remove the RP segment. 2 weeks ago Bruno spent a significant amount of time in COV and the apartment went UM precisely at the point he entered and went live when he left. Yesterday he was at COV helping J&I move out and can still be seen in RP. It was merely a suggestion Babi 'might' be banned from the apartment and I can easily see why if she is/was banned. Next time I will add brackets to the key words so there isn't any confusion.  

7 hours ago, chogdad said:

There are 2 big problems with all this. One is, who thinks it's ever a good idea to visit a couple who consist of your Ex and close friend, who also lived with you and left you behind. A big hurdle right there. Second, why she is allowed to storm in every place she visits and take over is quite frightening, whether here or Val & Jul, or Tatiana, wherever she goes it becomes 'her' place. So i agree with a lot of your post, this kind of situation cannot work and if Sasha did finally speak his mind, i don't blame him. I have seen Jul look at her at times and seem genuinely scared. Masha is always 'On stage' whenever in front of a camera, look how much calmer Sasha is since he left her. Add on top of all that, is her clear and obvious reliance on 'enhancers', which will do her mood/nerves no good at all.

Think of it as a movie, with Masha as the lead actress & RLC the director

• Haha 1

The little guy who was here with Roxy a few days ago is back, on his own and Masha has poured only 2 glasses of wine. This place never stops the surprises does it.