Masha - (2024) #4

1 minute ago, itohkata said:

The beginning of camcapslife.net

Lol imagine watching me watching RLC watching tv...that's like people watching people watching people watching people on tv in their apartments lmfao. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, TfiDeano said:

Lol imagine watching me watching RLC watching tv...that's like people watching people watching people watching people on tv in their apartments lmfao. 

The endless mirrors !

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

My setup is 3 PC monitors.  Upper left monitor - this forum, upper right monitor - RLC, bottom center main monitor - game (something mindless like d3 or minecraft) or youtube/netflix or more RLC, if a lot is going on.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

13:10 - Masha left for wherever she is travelling to.   Roxy housesitting, knowing her, she'll be in cleaning mode for a little bit before she locks into Stranger Things on Netflix for the night.

6 minutes ago, NoOneSpecial said:

13:10 - Masha left for wherever she is travelling to.   Roxy housesitting, knowing her, she'll be in cleaning mode for a little bit before she locks into Stranger Things on Netflix for the night.

Ah, so perhaps 'good timing' for an apology. Bit soon, straight off somewhere, but hey.

3 minutes ago, chogdad said:

Ah, so perhaps 'good timing' for an apology. Bit soon, straight off somewhere, but hey.

Yes, kind of convenient, but I'm ok with it to see Roxy.   Roxy should have a party and invite her type of friends, so we can get to know her more.

• Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, NoOneSpecial said:

Yes, kind of convenient, but I'm ok with it to see Roxy.   Roxy should have a party and invite her type of friends, so we can get to know her more.

Yes, Masha needed someone to look after the cats... Roxy to the rescue. Roxy only had to endure 13 hours of crazy but now she has the place all to herself. She will probably clean for the next 6 hours before she can feel comfortable and settled.