Masha - (2024) #4

Loving all the negative comments about 2 friends making up and being happy. God this forum is full of negativity and Admin wonders why people don't get along. How about embrace the fact they have made up whether it be for 2 hours or 2 months...who the fuck cares. The more we see on cam the better...JFC. 

4 minutes ago, chogdad said:

Masha or Roxy? Because the definitions are 

Medusa, in Greek mythology, the most famous of the monster figures known as Gorgons. She was usually represented as a winged female creature having a head of hair consisting of snakes; unlike the Gorgons, she was sometimes represented as very beautiful.

In Russian it means 'small/little'. 

• Thanks 2

Just now, Lasse said:

That meaning is better and kinder !!!!!

Better and kinder...surely nobody has anything bad to say about Roxy...she is the best. 

I just love the cat's face on cam 7. He seems to be like "I like this bath, but that's a bit crowded".

But at least the water seems to be up to his taste.

18 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Better and kinder...surely nobody has anything bad to say about Roxy...she is the best. 

Without a doubt Roxy is the best ...in Rome!! I'll say no more !!

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Lasse said:

Without a doubt Roxy is the best ...in Rome!! I'll say no more !!

Hard to say regarding who is best in Rome...so many. I'd definitely chuck a few from B4 out of bed to allow Roxy to get in it. B4 women are all easy, so no challenge.  

8 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Masha watching herself with Roxy live in the bath with Roxy on RLC website lol...wtf. 

She clearly has no worries about this! Twice in a few days, so this must happen a heck of a lot. I always thought RLC didn't allow this, or is that just a guess. 

3 minutes ago, chogdad said:

She clearly has no worries about this! Twice in a few days, so this must happen a heck of a lot. I always thought RLC didn't allow this, or is that just a guess. 

From what I understand is, ALL tenants get access to RLC (considering that they are all on it) and are free to view themselves and the other apartments as they do so wish. I think when she was first seen on RLC a few days ago she may have just been showing V&J her male guest who got into her bed twice and had a bath twice and then pissed off early for work lol. It's also a handy security thing going on to see if there are any intruders or the cats have destroyed the apartment lol. I have a camera in my room, and I can access it whenever I please and can talk to anyone who enters my room as I live in a shared house and the landlord at times seems to think he can do what the fuck he wants without notice lol.