Masha - (2024) #4

2 minutes ago, NoOneSpecial said:

On a side note..  has Masha's height ever been discussed.  She seems like she is taller than average, like 6 foot.   Am I wrong?  Just the camera angles adding height?

I reckon you should be looking the other way. Masha is i would say average, she doesn't appear taller then any guy, even the short bald guy was fairly close, so i would say prob 5.7". It's Roxy who i think is tiny, about 5.2"

• Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, chogdad said:

I reckon you should be looking the other way. Masha is i would say average, she doesn't appear taller then any guy, even the short bald guy was fairly close, so i would say prob 5.7". It's Roxy who i think is tiny, about 5.2"

I dunno, a European queen size bed is 6'6x5'2.  Masha is almost as long as the bed.  Granted, you are longer than you are taller, her foot is extended, but she isn't exactly straight either.

11 minutes ago, NoOneSpecial said:

I dunno, a European queen size bed is 6'6x5'2.  Masha is almost as long as the bed.  Granted, you are longer than you are taller, her foot is extended, but she isn't exactly straight either.

But if i remember right, then Dasha was taller than her, so Sasha would have to be about 6.2" at least, and i doubt he is. 

1 minute ago, chogdad said:

But if i remember right, then Dasha was taller than her, so Sasha would have to be about 6.2" at least, and i doubt he is. 

Depends on which of his 3 legs he stands on.  😄

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, NoOneSpecial said:

She was probably looking at what rank her apartment was at, knowing Roxy would bring in views.

I've not ever stopped watching Masha' apartment, she has her own army of followers I reckon. 

Just now, TfiDeano said:

I've not ever stopped watching Masha' apartment, she has her own army of followers I reckon. 

There is only so much of her running back and forth between rooms that I can watch and 2-4 hours of her day is spent in the bath.  That's why she needs guests, keeps her a little more centered.

1 hour ago, NoOneSpecial said:

On a side note..  has Masha's height ever been discussed.  She seems like she is taller than average, like 6 foot.   Am I wrong?  Just the camera angles adding height?

Masha is an easy 6 foot.

2 hours ago, NoOneSpecial said:

There is only so much of her running back and forth between rooms that I can watch and 2-4 hours of her day is spent in the bath.  That's why she needs guests, keeps her a little more centered.

I get that totally but if you like the tenant then it doesn't matter what they are or are not doing but you can be assured there is always something happening in that Rome apartment, more so now Roxy is back. 

7 hours ago, TfiDeano said:

From what I understand is, ALL tenants get access to RLC (considering that they are all on it) and are free to view themselves and the other apartments as they do so wish. I think when she was first seen on RLC a few days ago she may have just been showing V&J her male guest who got into her bed twice and had a bath twice and then pissed off early for work lol. It's also a handy security thing going on to see if there are any intruders or the cats have destroyed the apartment lol. I have a camera in my room, and I can access it whenever I please and can talk to anyone who enters my room as I live in a shared house and the landlord at times seems to think he can do what the fuck he wants without notice lol. 

Url ? 😉

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, TfiDeano said:

How about embrace the fact they have made up whether it be for 2 hours or 2 months...who the fuck cares. The more we see on cam the better...JFC. 

Or it could be Masha's final roll of the dice to get views?