Caroline & Park (2024) #3

The more I watch the more it seems to me that Gabby and Frisky may be together and Gabby (perhaps because of jealousy) opted out of a threesome.

6 minutes ago, philo said:

The more I watch the more it seems to me that Gabby and Frisky may be together and Gabby (perhaps because of jealousy) opted out of a threesome.

If they are together, it's a recent development.  It actually looked like Gabby was getting frustrated with Frisky just teasing Caroline at times.  She looked like she wanted to take off her pants and rub herself, but they weren't doing anything serious.

I honestly don't think Frisky knows there is cameras in the bathroom.  If it's built into the wall like Masha's, she might not realize.   Not sure what the ceiling cam looks like, I assume it's domed.

JMO but after watching all the interactions as we have done over the last few weeks, i can sum up my feelings simply.

Between Frisky and Caroline, there is a genuine attraction.

Between Frisky and Gabby, it is an act put on for the benefit of viewers. 

That's how i see it. 

1 minute ago, chogdad said:

JMO but after watching all the interactions as we have done over the last few weeks, i can sum up my feelings simply.

Between Frisky and Caroline, there is a genuine attraction.

Between Frisky and Gabby, it is an act put on for the benefit of viewers. 

That's how i see it. 

Between Frisky and Gabby?  I don't think it's an act.  Gabby knows Frisky wants Caroline, but Frisky is, well.. Frisky.  Frisky likes women and wants to play.  Gabby allows it to happen..  maybe she likes the attention since her breakup or she has a thing for Frisky herself, so she takes what Frisky will throw at her.

On 3/5/2024 at 11:52 PM, NoOneSpecial said:

Between Frisky and Gabby?  I don't think it's an act.  Gabby knows Frisky wants Caroline, but Frisky is, well.. Frisky.  Frisky likes women and wants to play.  Gabby allows it to happen..  maybe she likes the attention since her breakup or she has a thing for Frisky herself, so she takes what Frisky will throw at her.

For me, Gabby shows zero interest unless Frisky manages to seduce. Saturday, she was with Caroline all day and not a second of interest until Park showed up and she started acting. The show is Frisky and Caroline. Gabby is the spare wheel. It turns into Chaturbate. 

Two's company - Three is a show.