B4 - General Topic 2024 #33 (March)

12 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Lol cheers, send a timestamp or the actually RP please, thanks. 

Here you go, for the erect nipple!

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Jonno said:

As if they two would be allowed near anything close to €60,000 entry fee. 🤣

€60 if they're lucky. 

There are posters here who listened to replay in English and INSIST she twice said 60,000 euros.  And she and Aziza and the other dancers didn't have to engage in sex with those attending the party.

A 60,000 euros per person entry fee is fucking ridiculous, so how to determine what she was referring to when she said 60,000 euros.  A good guess was that it was the sum of all the entry fees.  Could have been 60 couples paying 1,000 euros apiece, or 10 couples paying 6,000 euros.  A finite number of permutations, but I chose 30 couples.

10 minuti fa, moules ha detto:

Ci sono dei poster qui che hanno ascoltato la riproduzione in inglese e INSISTE che lei ha detto due volte 60.000 euro. E lei, Aziza e le altre ballerine non dovevano fare sesso con i partecipanti alla festa.

Una quota di iscrizione di 60.000 euro a persona è dannatamente ridicola, quindi come determinare a cosa si riferiva quando ha detto 60.000 euro. Una buona era che fosse la somma di tutte le ipotesi le quote di iscrizione. Potrebbero essere 60 coppie che pagano 1.000 euro a testa, oppure 10 coppie che pagano 6.000 euro. Un numero finito di permutazioni, ma ho scelto 30 coppie.

Penso che non riusciamo a fare una traduzione precisa neanche nella loro stessa lingua, ognuno capisce cose diverse. E chi veramente sa’, non parla. 

11 minutes ago, moules said:

There are posters here who listened to replay in English and INSIST she twice said 60,000 euros.  And she and Aziza and the other dancers didn't have to engage in sex with those attending the party.

A 60,000 euros per person entry fee is fucking ridiculous, so how to determine what she was referring to when she said 60,000 euros.  A good guess was that it was the sum of all the entry fees.  Could have been 60 couples paying 1,000 euros apiece, or 10 couples paying 6,000 euros.  A finite number of permutations, but I chose 30 couples.

Holy shit. She said 60k one ticked. That wasn't hard to understand.

Are discussions like this, that is the reason why I'm posting less and less. Members here understand the way that want to be the truth and not what the tenant said. Hundreds and thousands of pointless discussions about made up scenarios that are better than 90% of the movies.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

He wanted to fuck Nadia this morning and took out a condom, but she said no. Fingering only

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, moules said:

Who cares? You are beating a dead horse.

48 minutes ago, moules said:

Like anyone believes half what comes out her mouth. Or majority of them. Especially when it's involving money. 

Listening to something over and over doesn't make it true. 

If anyone wants to listen again and find the part where she mentions the fee then we can hopefully put this to bed soon. 

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

6 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

Tantra definitely overstaying in B4, just get out, so many faces in B4 needs to go and we need a fresh start. For me Numi, Aziza, Dayana, Octavia, Brooke and Marilyn can stay, others can piss off

You crack me up lol, but I think Tantra will be there till later this evening or tomorrow. I am aware he is there but thankfully I've not watched a second of whatever it is they do as I prefer to watch entertaining people in the project. B4 really needs a complete overhaul for all current tenants and newbies put in as the current one's have outstayed their assignments months ago. 

• Upvote 1