B1 - General Topic 2024 #4 (March - April)

On 3/7/2024 at 4:20 PM, Xarvaz said:

if Octavia was paid for this.. how far would she be from paid sex?, I really hope she can draw that line.

For the dom/sub show, she would be paid either through bonus money for high cam rankings, or reimbursed for the cost of hiring the sub by RLC.  Might depend on the cost of the sub, whether it was 50 euros or 500.

In the past, when there were big parties in B-4, with lots of alcohol, it was thought perhaps that RLC reimbursed the tenants for the cost of the food and drink.  The band that plays at B&N parties is another example of RLC probably picking up the cost.

Way to much Click Bait going on in B-1 for mw... I have lost interest. I like the Octavia a lot because she is not afraid of pushing the boundaries. Tessa and Brooke try hard but never finish what they start. B-1 has become another Click Bait apartment. Octavia tries her best to carry the load, but the newbies have failed miserably on bringing the voyeurs who pay the bills for them into the fold,,, tonight was better but it took Amazing  Amalia to show them the way to success. When are the newbies going to step up and give the voyeurs what we pay for ?

See related image detail. How to Know if Certain Fengshui Tips are Reliable? Here are 5 Things ...Image result for Click bait gifs

• Upvote 2

Tessa Failure,,, Brooke Fail Failure... Octavia Failure ....B-1 Failure ..... Click Bait Bullshit.... Success !!!! Why waste your time watching this crap !!! Hell watching Biden stumble around on TV is far more interesting than this showtime BS that these participants think is worth our time. I am not bitching ..... just being honest and truthful.

• Upvote 1

I'm sure many of you will disagree but I think that the fact that there is ALWAYS a guy at EVERY PARTY is the main reason why some girls seem more uncomfortable. Tonite, if Mati wasn't there, the mood would have been different. Knowing Amalia from her first stay, I'm sure we would have had more touching, caressing and kissing between them. Exemple: Tessa and Brooke were teasing a lot with Amalia and without Mati, with the drinking, girls would have gone upstairs for a nice show ... I really wish RLC will be back with the "former formula" which is " GIRLS ONLY APPARTMENTS" ... That is my wish ... That is the ONLY WAY RLC will get more subscribers... 

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Keen Observer said:

This would be a lot better if Mati wasn't there.  

that goblin is an annoying presence and Octavia laughs terribly exaggeratedly at everything he says or does, his presence also stopped the girls from doing more with each other so the evening turned into a clickbait show 😪

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Thestarider said:

Tessa Failure,,, Brooke Fail Failure... Octavia Failure ....B-1 Failure ..... Click Bait Bullshit.... Success !!!! Why waste your time watching this crap !!! Hell watching Biden stumble around on TV is far more interesting than this showtime BS that these participants think is worth our time. I am not bitching ..... just being honest and truthful.

I really like the way Octa treats us viewers. I don't expect an action from her every day. That's exactly what I don't like about other actors like Mati and Amalia, because the daily program they offer us looks very much like a mandatory program. Octa's occasional actions seem more real. I would actually like Octa to finally continue her action from December in the bathtub and later in the stairwell, where unfortunately all we could hear was her pleasure. I hope that Ochta has become so free compared to back then that she offers us such an action in her bed and not hidden from the cameras or covered up. Brooke's attempts are well-intentioned, but they tend to be more of a chore.