1 minute ago, TfiDeano said:

He's just a desperado now and I think he has latched on to Madi because she looks a teeny but like Uly who he has a soft/hard spot for now that Margo has gone. Have you noticed since the shemale left B4 then Masshole spend more and more time there than ever before. I don't mind Masshole personally but even for me seeing the same visitors on cam in someone else's apartment gets too much. 

Wolf looks pathetic now. Mass ive never minded. Yeah he is full of himself but he works keeps his clothes and room clean and doesnt pick locks to enter bathrooms. Wolf wakes up whenever, eats, smells his clothes to see whats clean, eats again, plays on his laptop then manhandles any female thats about. Bring back Dylan for me. He was hated more than Wolf

• Upvote 1

The number of gay guys obsessed with the two maurading losers has increased exponentially.  

Most discussion re B7 and B4 is no longer about the girls.  

If you are reading this RLC, that's a problem.

17 minutes ago, darcher111 said:

Wolf looks pathetic now. Mass ive never minded. Yeah he is full of himself but he works keeps his clothes and room clean and doesnt pick locks to enter bathrooms. Wolf wakes up whenever, eats, smells his clothes to see whats clean, eats again, plays on his laptop then manhandles any female thats about. Bring back Dylan for me. He was hated more than Wolf

Lmfao Dylan, he was what I can only describe as a Frat guy and often got what he wanted, and fair play to him I say. Masshole, despite his appearance on cam, clearly comes from a well to do family from what I have seen on SM, and he is a very trendy guy...plus he works in finance but even so this doesn't change anything for his haters crying about him all the time but I don't mind the guy to be honest. I think all the crybabies on here would rather have Anthony back because he was fucking useless at EVERYTHING so was not talked about in a jealous manner. 

• Upvote 1

Daniel is waiting for Wolf to leave to get his room. Bogdan needs someone to play videogames with ! NO. Get rid of all males and get some mature women in 30-50 years old. That would make a huge change !!

3 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

The number of gay guys obsessed with the two maurading losers has increased exponentially.  

Most discussion re B7 and B4 is no longer about the girls.  

If you are reading this RLC, that's a problem.

Thank fuck I'm not gay or judgemental like some here, but what you can see is largely hateful comments aimed at the guys in B4 and B7 simply because they are jealous of two young guys hanging out with loads of women who are barely dressed most of the time. I love pussy, but I certainly don't mind watching Masshole and Dylan when they are with females, but I don't log on here thankfully and constantly belittle and whine about the guys, but rather I like to embrace those who I like to watch across the whole site. Positive thinking takes you a lot further than negative thinking which is why there is so much arguing on this site and members being called stupid names resulting in them getting a ban when the comment is reported. 

il y a 23 minutes, TfiDeano a dit :

Il n'est plus qu'un desperado maintenant et je pense qu'il s'est accroché à Madi parce qu'elle a l'air toute petite mais comme Uly pour qui il a un faible/dur maintenant que Margo est partie. Avez-vous remarqué que depuis que la transexuelle a quitté B4, Masshole y passe de plus en plus de temps que jamais. Personnellement, Masshole ne me dérange pas, mais même pour moi, voir les mêmes visiteurs en caméra dans l'appartement de quelqu'un d'autre, c'est trop. 

Un peu d'humour, je pensais meme que Massimo n'habitait plus à B7 !!!

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, isidore57 said:

A bit of humor, I even thought that Massimo didn't live in B7 anymore !!!

Yea he virtually lives with Sara now and uses his own room as his office when hybrid working. 

• Haha 1

il y a 2 minutes, TfiDeano a dit :

Oui, il vit virtuellement avec Sara maintenant et utilise sa propre chambre comme bureau lorsqu'il travaille de manière hybride. 

il est le roi du penthouse

• Haha 1

Dylan was too rough i my opinion. He kept on slapping all of the time !! He slapped Gloria so hard that she fled from the bed and stopped having sex even with Ashley after that.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Lasse said:

Dylan was too rough i my opinion. He kept on slapping all of the time !! He slapped Gloria so hard that she fled from the bed and stopped having sex even with Ashley after that.

Here we go lol...pointing one small negative event out just because you felt he was too rough lol. 

1 minute ago, TfiDeano said:

Here we go lol...pointing one small negative event out just because you felt he was too rough lol. 

Ashley obviously liked the rough sex but I don't like slapping! I'm too peacful for that.