3 minutes ago, poncherello said:

Even in the bathrooms, we all remember Ottavia and her masturbation and 10 days ago at Tonia with the closed bathroom door that he forced

I think he is harmless...like a prettier Daytona!!

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, poncherello said:

Even in the bathrooms, we all remember Ottavia and her masturbation and 10 days ago at Tonia with the closed bathroom door that he forced

He can carry on as nothing happens to him anyway!!

1 minute ago, poncherello said:

He's become more clingy than Daytona besides the fact that his control freak makes him obnoxious

Daytona was aware of his limitations. Wolf isn't !

23 minutes ago, Stormshaedow said:

Solo un annuncio generale. Non importa quanto sei un cavaliere bianco per Madison, lei non ti scoperà comunque... tutto qui...

Not even if he makes dinner every night?

24 minutes ago, poncherello said:

Not even if he makes dinner every night?

I think you are mistranslating what I said. I'm saying Madison is not going to fuck any of this forum's commenters, who like to "defend" Madison's honor... a.k.a. White Knighting...

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Stormshaedow said:

Penso che tu stia traducendo male quello che ho detto. Sto dicendo che Madison non scoperà nessuno dei commentatori di questo forum, a cui piace "difendere" l'onore di Madison... alias White Knighting...

Ok. That was badly translated  but I really hope that Madison doesn't fall so low, I think she's much smarter than she seems