32 minutes ago, darcher111 said:

Wolf packing ? I fucking hope so.

We all hope so, just so it puts an end to people and their trail of hateful comments constantly being posted...relentless and ridiculous. I cannot stand him either but unlike some on here I don't spend more time commented on those I hate rather than those I like. Aimed at someone else btw, may be a couple lol. 

• Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, Mauri said:

Masimo should do it too

He will at some point and then more guys or girls will join, to fuck each other and annoy the those jealous ones on here complaining about seeing young people have sex...which is weird. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

28 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

We all hope so, just so it puts an end to people and their trail of hateful comments constantly being posted...relentless and ridiculous. I cannot stand him either but unlike some on here I don't spend more time commented on those I hate rather than those I like. Aimed at someone else btw, may be a couple lol. 

I agree. Im just sick of seeing his gimp face all over the place. 6 months is way too long.

Just now, darcher111 said:

I agree. Im just sick of seeing his gimp face all over the place. 6 months is way too long.

He's just a desperado now and I think he has latched on to Madi because she looks a teeny but like Uly who he has a soft/hard spot for now that Margo has gone. Have you noticed since the shemale left B4 then Masshole spend more and more time there than ever before. I don't mind Masshole personally but even for me seeing the same visitors on cam in someone else's apartment gets too much. 

• Upvote 1

Wolf has been quite miserable ever since Margo left and Numi and Uli ! And Karma not wanting to fuck with him ! Life isn't always easy ! Let's hope for his sake he is going to meet up with Margo somewhere !