THE inappropriate ridiculous unhappy child still charging at Madison. I don't understand why they don't lock the door since he doesn't understand staying away. The same thing happens with Massimo, he doesn't even knock on Sara's door anymore. The two stallions, one without cock and one with too much cock who can't find peace. He will be black for having been kicked out by Sara who usually does it with other women

53 minutes ago, poncherello said:

THE inappropriate ridiculous unhappy child still charging at Madison. I don't understand why they don't lock the door since he doesn't understand staying away. The same thing happens with Massimo, he doesn't even knock on Sara's door anymore. The two stallions, one without cock and one with too much cock who can't find peace. He will be black for having been kicked out by Sara who usually does it with other women

Locks don't stop THE inappropriate ridiculous unhappy child, as we have seen before

• Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, Pete1960 said:

Le serrature non fermano IL bambino infelice, ridicolo e inappropriato, come abbiamo visto prima

Sure, but with this system you can document the intrusion. If they want it but it seems that the girls can't make up their minds. In some apartments there are keys, even in 7, they are missing in B4. I think we're talking for nothing, one night the Wolf entered from the LR and once from the FR without mentioning the kitchen veranda, the one that comes from the swimming pool

1 hour ago, poncherello said:

They don't lock the door because they don't want him to stay away.  They like him, they like hanging out with him.  It's not difficult to understand.  How you feel about him isn't how they feel about him.

And the same thing happens with Massimo?  You think he just keeps inviting himself round and that Sara doesn't really want him there?  Sara and Massimo are pretty much a couple at this point.

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 4

12 minutes ago, Ash1 said:

Non chiudono a chiave la porta perché non vogliono che stia lontano. A loro piace, gli piace uscire con lui. Non è difficile da capire. Ciò che provi per lui non è quello che provano loro per lui.

E con Massimo succede la stessa cosa? Pensi che continui ad autoinvitarsi e che Sara non lo voglia davvero lì? Sara e Massimo ormai sono praticamente una coppia.

well, we think differently. I assure you that if they could close they would. Only Sara looked for him but she has been complaining about him for at least 15 days. she likes cock but there are others around without needing the pig

• Haha 1

Do you know why he was angry today? Because Sara didn't want to go to the party with him and an argument arose from there. He went to change and he thought he would find her ready when she returned but that wasn't the case. Sara, it's true that she's looking for her dick but she has understood that her life is all a lie and fantasy and she doesn't want to live with a liar

Just now, poncherello said:

Sai perché era arrabbiato oggi? Perché Sara non voleva andare alla festa con lui e da lì è nata una discussione. Andò a cambiarsi e pensò di trovarla pronta al suo ritorno ma non fu così. Sara, è vero che sta cercando il suo cazzo ma ha capito che la sua vita è tutta bugia e fantasia e non vuole vivere con un bugiardo

I don't doubt that he will fuck us again but he will only do it for the money, not because he is a couple

2 hours ago, Ash1 said:

They don't lock the door because they don't want him to stay away.  They like him, they like hanging out with him.  It's not difficult to understand.  How you feel about him isn't how they feel about him.

And the same thing happens with Massimo?  You think he just keeps inviting himself round and that Sara doesn't really want him there?  Sara and Massimo are pretty much a couple at this point.

c1vv.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Ash1 said:

If the door was locked I doubt he wouldn't unlock it without her permission anyway, we saw he doing exactly that to Tonya a few weeks ago. That's the problem with these invasive dickheads, they act like they own the place and never respect anyone.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Ulfolk said:

If the door was locked I doubt he wouldn't unlock it without her permission anyway, we saw he doing exactly that to Tonya a few weeks ago. That's the problem with these invasive dickheads, they act like they own the place and never respect anyone.

RLC cannot do without guys like Wolf, Mass Lacrim etc etc at the moment, without them the girls would rot in bed behind their phones, you can see that from the phone girls and Karma enz but they do it in a way that is often just annoying that's why I will never like them but unfortunately they are necessary as long as the girls act like 80 year old zombies 😪

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1