8 hours ago, Stormshaedow said:

Why are you blaming Wolf when it was Madison who opened the door and walked in? Wolf was behind her, he only touched the door to close it after Madison ran out... Do you guys even see blue skies in your world? Or only pink and green polka dots?

Try reading my comment in relation to what it was written about
ps: pink and green polka dots

51 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

From the first time I saw Wolf walking I thought he was gay and I still do but he doesn't seem to accept it himself, this is not meant to be hateful towards Wolf but everything points to that direction

Wolf has a turn-on. But it requires the right girl. If he is allowed to play rough with BDSM-stuff he gets hard  enough to penetrate. He has to use his right hand to finish himself in the end anyway!

• Haha 1

53 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

From the first time I saw Wolf walking I thought he was gay and I still do but he doesn't seem to accept it himself, this is not meant to be hateful towards Wolf but everything points to that direction

He walks like he has a stick (or dick) up his ass.

• Haha 1

Wolf walks and moves as if he is muscle-bound.  This can happen when muscles become so over-developed that flexibility and agility in movement is reduced.  Has anyone ever seen Wolf dance?  He probably is small-boned, and bulked himself up with muscles.  And he over-did it.

I don't see him leaving soon.  And I am beginning to wonder if his constant attention to Madison is simply a waiting game.  Margo left Dec 11, 2023, so she is now eligible for another 90 day Schengen visa, and a return.  (Neytiri left January 30.).

And I do not understand Madison, who is playing the vestal virgin.  She is as chaste as her sister is carnal.  The two of them are like yin and yang.  I am certain that Marilyn knew Mati and Amalia sexually before she arrived at RLC.  I think it likely that Madison also knows them.  And that Marilyn and Madison possibly both know Cecelia from outside of RLC.   Thus, I am perplexed that Madison would arrive at RLC knowing what it is and what happens at the villas and act as she does.  Unless she is also playing a game.

The two of them certainly generate high cam scores with their big tease!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, moules said:

Wolf walks and moves as if he is muscle-bound.  This can happen when muscles become so over-developed that flexibility and agility in movement is reduced.  Has anyone ever seen Wolf dance?  He probably is small-boned, and bulked himself up with muscles.  And he over-did it.

I don't see him leaving soon.  And I am beginning to wonder if his constant attention to Madison is simply a waiting game.  Margo left Dec 11, 2023, so she is now eligible for another 90 day Schengen visa, and a return.  (Neytiri left January 30.).

And I do not understand Madison, who is playing the vestal virgin.  She is as chaste as her sister is carnal.  The two of them are like yin and yang.  I am certain that Marilyn knew Mati and Amalia sexually before she arrived at RLC.  I think it likely that Madison also knows them.  And that Marilyn and Madison possibly both know Cecelia from outside of RLC.   Thus, I am perplexed that Madison would arrive at RLC knowing what it is and what happens at the villas and act as she does.  Unless she is also playing a game.

The two of them certainly generate high cam scores with their big tease!

No matter who is on cam...if they are having sex, bashing the bishop, flicking the bean, teasing, touching...these events always get tops cams...not because of who they are, but because of the viewers who think from below the waistline, not with their brains. These same people then claim they know better on how to respect the women in the project whilst they sit with their pants down as far as their socks waiting for those on cam to do something sexually, as if they are entitled, which is not actually true is it. 

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

8 hours ago, mol39 said:

I don't understand all that energy that is used on this forum just to ridicule other observants. In this instance Corvette08 blamed Marilyn that she didn't lock the door when she bated, and I ventured there was no special reason she should do that, as the whole world after all are spectators here at RLC. 

Why, then is Corvette calling me a newbie, and what has the real world to to do with it ? I simply don't understand. - Perhaps because I'm a newbie (since january).

He seems pretty miserable in general. Still making payments on a 15 year old car will do that to you. 😁

• Haha 3

Here's my wish, in anticipation of some cuddle time, wolf runs down the stairs, and walks up to Madison's door, and with a half knock before he enters her bedroom, he's surprised to see that Massimo is right in the middle with both of them full of sweat having sex on her bed, so he looks up at wolf and yells out "hey wolf buddy", "go to my room get me another condom",  "because I am just wearing this one out", and also Madison yells out don't forget we're cuddling tonight, yes I know it's weird but I hope it happens

il y a 6 minutes, esanders6969 a dit :

Voici mon souhait, en prévision d'un moment de câlins, le loup descend les escaliers en courant et se dirige vers la porte de Madison, et après avoir frappé à moitié avant d'entrer dans sa chambre, il est surpris de voir que Massimo est en plein milieu avec eux deux. plein de sueur en train de faire l'amour sur son lit, alors il lève les yeux vers le loup et crie "hé, mon pote, le loup", "va dans ma chambre, trouve-moi un autre préservatif", parce que je suis en train de porter celui-ci", et Madison crie aussi n'oublie pas qu'on se fait des câlins ce soir, oui je sais c'est bizarre mais j'espère que ça arrivera

Pour l'instant il lui suce sa quequette et elle ne dit rien

Elle aime cela 

19 minutes ago, esanders6969 said:

Here's my wish, in anticipation of some cuddle time, wolf runs down the stairs, and walks up to Madison's door, and with a half knock before he enters her bedroom, he's surprised to see that Massimo is right in the middle with both of them full of sweat having sex on her bed, so he looks up at wolf and yells out "hey wolf buddy", "go to my room get me another condom",  "because I am just wearing this one out", and also Madison yells out don't forget we're cuddling tonight, yes I know it's weird but I hope it happens

Madison likes Wolf, get over it. However far they go in their relationship is up to them, not anyone on here. She is not going to fuck you. You and others weird fetish-hatred of Wolf is just that... weird. And while not really being into kink shaming, but your weird obsession with Massimo fucking other tenants, I feel the need to inform you that he isn't going to fuck you either...

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1