Caroline & Park (2024) #4

3 minutes ago, desinc said:

I know what you meant, and I know how you feel about the whole thing. 

I did hope it wasn't sarcastic, so i'm glad it wasn't.

If people don't agree, then fine, that's what this forum is all about isn't it. But as far as i am concerned, after watching RLC for 10 years and seeing dozens of girls, i know when i see a created scenario, when someone is being used, when someone else is being made to look a fool, and when someone's acting is terrible. And this apartment is ticking all the boxes.

Did anyone think Tatianna and Masha were falling in love the other night when she went down on her? That's what i mean.

6 minutes ago, chogdad said:

If people don't agree, then fine, that's what this forum is all about isn't it. But as far as i am concerned, after watching RLC for 10 years and seeing dozens of girls, i know when i see a created scenario, when someone is being used, when someone else is being made to look a fool, and when someone's acting is terrible. And this apartment is ticking all the boxes.

Did anyone think Tatianna and Masha were falling in love the other night when she went down on her? That's what i mean.

You may be right in what you say but I don't think that reaction was staged. 

• Like 1

On 3/18/2024 at 1:09 PM, Lasse said:

You may be right in what you say but I don't think that reaction was staged. 

Let me put it this way. This is what i have seen here -

A seemingly normal couple move in and within SEVEN WEEKS, the girl is flirted with, seduced and finally fucked by one of her best female friends. The boyfriend is fully aware but doesn't seem to have any say in the matter, and has to let it happen, the girl is now hungry for pussy.....Yet those girls are trying to keep it secret from the other best female friend - Who also just happens to have been fingered by the other girl on cam as well. Plus they can't stop looking and laughing at the cameras.

All this while the 'NEW' sign was still next to their name.

See what i mean??

4 minutes ago, chogdad said:

I can see your perspective. And the Masha/Tatiana event was horrible and what's happening in this apartment is not comparable to that. I don't think you can honestly say you don't see the lust in their eyes or the sense of real passion when Frisky and Carol get together. 

I will remain neutral on this for now and judge Caroline independently of Masha. Masha has a long shitty track record and Caroline shouldn't be robbed of the benefit of the doubt because of her.

You did bring up an interesting thought when you said "...someone being used..." I guess it is possible that Caroline is using Frisky purely for clicks...  That would be next level shitty and I wouldn't of thought she was capable of such deception. But maybe she is.

• Like 2

On 3/18/2024 at 1:19 PM, desinc said:

You did bring up an interesting thought when you said "...someone being used..." I guess it is possible that Caroline is using Frisky purely for clicks...  That would be next level shitty and I wouldn't of thought she was capable of such deception. But maybe she is.

I think both ways to be honest. Frisky is using Caroline for sex, we saw her all over Gabby as soon as Caroline went to bed twice so for me, that says anyone who's available. How can it not? A guest in less than 2 months has sex with 2 different girls. Imagine what she gets up to OFF camera.

If Caroline thinks Frisky is serious about her, then her first question should be "So why did you have sex with Gabby only the week before then?" That alone tells her Frisky sees Caroline, Gabby etc as easy sex. 

Caroline will be fully aware of the view count - The bonus payments will tell her this. So will Park. And if she's capable of having sex with someone else as well as her guy, then deception is very possible in other forms too. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, chogdad said:

Let me put it this way. This is what i have seen here -

A seemingly normal couple move in and within SEVEN WEEKS, the girl is flirted with, seduced and finally fucked by one of her best female friends. The boyfriend is fully aware but doesn't seem to have any say in the matter, and has to let it happen, the girl is now hungry for pussy.....Yet those girls are trying to keep it secret from the other best female friend - Who also just happens to have been fingered by the other girl on cam as well. Plus they can't stop looking and laughing at the cameras.

All this while the 'NEW' sign was still next to their name.

See what i mean??

Caroline knows how to do her job well, first in the replays and probably will be until tomorrow.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, chogdad said:

I think both ways to be honest. Frisky is using Caroline for sex, we saw her all over Gabby as soon as Caroline went to bed twice so for me, that says anyone who's available. How can it not? A guest in less than 2 months has sex with 2 different girls.

Caroline will be fully aware of the view count - The bonus payments will tell her this. So will Park. And if she's capable of having sex with someone else as well as her guy, then deception is very possible in other forms too. 

Please keep in mind that they knew each other well before Carol/Park moved in so who knows how long they've been flirting with each other.