Caroline & Park (2024) #4

1 minute ago, maxfactor said:

giphy-1546088647.gif

It must be over because Masha just got in the bathtub. She normally puts her act on pause while another apartment is on a roll, I think, as a courtesy. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Thestarider said:

Just Click Bait for views....Caroline is probably sharing some of her bonus money with frisky. 

If this was real they would both be naked and flat getting after each other by now !!!!

Presentation GIF by H&Z Management Consulting

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Thestarider said:

Just Click Bait for views....Caroline is probably sharing some of her bonus money with frisky. 

If this was real they would both be naked and flat getting after each other by now !!!!

Thanks again buddy, keep doing this great job. 👍

🤣🤣🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Yesterday's session was strangely somewhat dull. They had time and all the house to themselves, they even drank a few glasses of alcohol so I expected more disinhibition. I wonder what happened 🤔

I'll remain here to see how this unfolds anyway. Caroline has an incredible body and, observing her more closely, a magnetizing charm, I understand both of her lovers 😇

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, gregori said:

Caroline has an incredible body and, observing her more closely, a magnetizing charm,

yes indeed!!!!

and off the top of my head, her and Leora have a similar aura and bodies to match that aura

all have great bodies to me, Amelia for ex...but doesn't have that aura

heck, I should shut up because I'm starting to confuse me lol

but totally agree with ya

I could go on describing all and their individual yummies but I will spare all including me

where are my meds!!!!!

Edited by peking
added
  • Like 1