Caroline & Park (2024) #4

Watched the replay between Caro and Frisky ... To me, it is clear that these 2 are falling for each other ... What happens in the "couples appartments" like Caro/Park, Karol/Kos are NO SHOWS but real life ... Compared to the Villas where tenants come and go, these ones are people living their life with their friends, having dinners and parties with them. There is NO doubt to me that Caro and Frisky have something very strong... And we will see more of them ... 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 4

17 hours ago, peking said:

someone needs to remind Park about the importance of foreplay

unless the absence of it is now the accepted norm from the women's point of view

😀 just a partial observation

There should be a compulsory course in erotica for every guy before they become participants. Then there wouldn't be so much negative reactions upon their behavior!! I am mostly thinking of all guys, past and present, in B7!!

6 hours ago, Lasse said:

There should be a compulsory course

lol, if the guys are going to eat, they should spend some time in that restaurant

it's not a fast food place

😃

On 3/19/2024 at 3:17 AM, menouscope2015 said:

Watched the replay between Caro and Frisky ... To me, it is clear that these 2 are falling for each other ... What happens in the "couples appartments" like Caro/Park, Karol/Kos are NO SHOWS but real life ... Compared to the Villas where tenants come and go, these ones are people living their life with their friends, having dinners and parties with them. There is NO doubt to me that Caro and Frisky have something very strong... And we will see more of them ... 

The "something" that Carol and Frisky have is the same "something" that made some of the other memorable relationships worth watching; like Kristy/Taylor and Nellie/Martina. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, philo said:

The "something" that Carol and Frisky have is the same "something" that made some of the other memorable relationships worth watching; like Kristy/Taylor and Nellie/Martina. 

Good point Philo. I'd also include Eva and her musician friend and Dick/Jayne and their young friend Jewel. Although the "teasing" of the viewers is a little frustrating at times with Carol and Frisky, there is  a nice component to that...it keeps us guessing what's going to happen next?  But, I sure do miss seeing Martina's beautiful face.

• Upvote 2

54 minutes ago, DWI said:

Good point Philo. I'd also include Eva and her musician friend and Dick/Jayne and their young friend Jewel. Although the "teasing" of the viewers is a little frustrating at times with Carol and Frisky, there is  a nice component to that...it keeps us guessing what's going to happen next?  But, I sure do miss seeing Martina's beautiful face.

Frisky is sweet and good looking and Carol is OK!