Caroline & Park (2024) #4

Which is exactly the reason why i don't follow this apartment, everything is too calculated for a couple who more or less arrived a couple of months ago. They almost seem to have been well explained what to do or not to do.

• Upvote 1

Just now, desinc said:

Please keep in mind that they knew each other well before Carol/Park moved in so who knows how long they've been flirting with each other.

YES! - And......It only bears fruit on camera, soon as they move onto RLC? 

I am fully convinced it's a sham. JMO People!!!!

1 hour ago, Brokk! said:

Which is exactly the reason why i don't follow this apartment, everything is too calculated for a couple who more or less arrived a couple of months ago. They almost seem to have been well explained what to do or not to do.

When someone moves in and as soon as they do, they are reading the forum AND checking the RLC thumbs, they already know EVERYTHING about what to do. They will be fully aware what gets views.

It looked like the message sent this morning was "Park is at work, Gabby isn't due until such a time, and there is nothing happening in any other apartment - Quick, get round here fast". Caroline had to get out of bed to let her in, and Frisky was still half asleep. Therefore, a set up.

Why don't just enjoy the view of two nice looking girls full of desire for each other having a good time together? I think it's only a matter of time before Frisky loses her fear of cameras, the rest will be history.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

If i want to see a non-couple having sex on cam for financial gain, i'll go to Chaturbate. That's not what i pay RLC to see (hence the reference to Tat and Masha earlier). Caroline and Park now seem to have come into RLC with an agenda, and it's already paid off. 

But as was said last week, introducing a girl can look real. Introducing TWO girls at the same time, creating this weird triangle where they all go from one to the other in a circle, depending on who's there/whereabouts, does NOT look real does it. 

Good discussion guys though today, both sides balanced, if this was in other parts of the forum, there'd be all sorts of name calling by now!😄

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, santorini said:

😋 caroline sucking friskys pierced titties around 12:46

It's great she has her telephone with her !!

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

someone needs to remind Park about the importance of foreplay

unless the absence of it is now the accepted norm from the women's point of view

😀 just a partial observation

Edited by peking
added
  • Haha 1