Caroline & Park (2024) #4

Absolutely it is just click bait between Frisky and Caroline. Nothing is really what you think.... Just more RLC Smoke and Mirrors. 

If it was to be a real encounter, then it take two to participate. So far with Frisky and Caroline it has been a one sided affair for click time and top cam.

Frisky and Gabby, that was a night to remember because not only did it look real... it felt real... hence REALLIFECAM !!! and why we are voyeurs... if we wanted cam show shit, there is plenty of that out for far less money.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

I thought because of the tears things got serious but apparently not. I didn't expect to see her this soon, this makes me conclude that she knows very well what she's doing and is aware that she has only herself to blame. I believe Caroline didn't even needed say much to make her come back, although in today's session I noticed that she was trying hard to please Frisky, probably because she herself felt guilty about the situation of the other day. Anyway, let's see how far this goes. 🤓

• Upvote 2

9 hours ago, fisherman said:

Just watched the bedroom scene and there is no way Caroline is giving this up 

just the look on her face would tell a blind man this is real.

Just got done myself the 30 minutes.  Very nice!  I hope next time they can shed the puppet show and let us see skin on skin.

9 hours ago, fisherman said:

Just watched the bedroom scene and there is no way Caroline is giving this up 

just the look on her face would tell a blind man this is real.

Image result for blind man gifsImage result for blind man gifs

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, TfiDeano said:

Yea I think Mr Hacker is playing games again causing the site to crash. Good job we don't pay Premium YET, thus having the last laugh. 

He made an account earlier on in the day and made 56 posts of nonsense so I kicked his ass again and right afterwards was when the website started getting flooded with packets bringing everything to a crawl for a few hours.  There are thousand of websites each and everyday that go through the same stuff and it's a lot worse for some of them compared to what we go through here. 

6 hours ago, Ulfolk said:

I thought because of the tears things got serious but apparently not. I didn't expect to see her this soon, this makes me conclude that she knows very well what she's doing and is aware that she has only herself to blame. I believe Caroline didn't even needed say much to make her come back, although in today's session I noticed that she was trying hard to please Frisky, probably because she herself felt guilty about the situation of the other day. Anyway, let's see how far this goes. 🤓

She can't feel that guilty if she was fucking Park two hours before Frisky got there.

9 hours ago, Ulfolk said:

Feel guilty about what? Now I think the situation is clearer for everyone. Frisky has understood that her role is that of lover, and she seems fine with that. I've seen her more determined in action.. I expect even more fiery scenes between these two.

Whatever this is, this makes this forum pure gold to read. Those girls are geniuses, voluntarily or not. I think I spend more time reading the forum here than watching the place.

You're stealing the show !