Caroline & Park (2024) #4

21 hours ago, chogdad said:

So today, Caroline gets up, fucks Park, bates with toys as soon as he leaves, is bating with toys again, and then there is still tonight when someone may turn up who she can get fingered by.

And people still think this is real from her/them.

If ever there was a 'Show' couple brought in, then this is it. 

BULL, and indeed, SHIT.

You call it bullshit, but you just described the perfect day for me. Thank God for replay!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Keen Observer said:

Am I the only one having Frisky withdrawals?

Caroline fire has be unquenchable over the past few hours. Two fucks and two bates and she still has an itch that she wants scratched. I though that she would surely have brought Frisky over to help out again but the timing must not be right. I wonder if Caroline has any intention of helping Frisky relieve her tensions. Frisky has gotten Caroline off about three times to my count. Where is the justice in that?

22 hours ago, Keen Observer said:

And look how that turned out....

This is not to take a side in this discussion, rather, to make a fine point about one of the issues: I don't think that the Masha, Dasha, Sasha situation turned out badly. If the predicate is that Masha lost Sasha to Dasha, then I think Masha got the better part of that deal. If the predicate is that Masha is alone without a man, then, again, I think that Masha can do badly all by herself. 

• Haha 1

Carro looked mutch more glad and happy when Frisky was there ! I think she is trying to fool herself that she is content with Park! She will come to the insight that she needs Frisky more !

25 minutes ago, Lasse said:

Carro looked mutch more glad and happy when Frisky was there ! I think she is trying to fool herself that she is content with Park! She will come to the insight that she needs Frisky more !

I think you are wanting to believe something that isn't there. Caroline appears more than happy to me when she is with either Park or Frisky, but when with Frisky it is nothing more than clickbait for the cam and from what we have seen on cam so far Frisky cannot offer Caroline very much whereas on the other hand Park gives her what she wants. 

8 hours ago, TfiDeano said:

I think you are wanting to believe something that isn't there. Caroline appears more than happy to me when she is with either Park or Frisky, but when with Frisky it is nothing more than clickbait for the cam and from what we have seen on cam so far Frisky cannot offer Caroline very much whereas on the other hand Park gives her what she wants. 

I do agree that people who see her unhappy with park are just seeing what they want (or just watch them when they fuck). They have a lot of gentle touches and things that would indicate they care for each other. Also, if they have been together for a while, their relationship can be less passionate than at their beginning, it happens quite often. 

On the other hand, I doubt that the stuff with Frisky is clickbait, for the exact same reasons. They (C&F) both have reactions that makes me think that something real is happening. I wouldn't dare to put a name on it, but there are real feelings. I also do believe that the fact this happens on cam is both the cherry on the cake and a complication.

If I was to guess, I'd say that there are boundaries that have been set by one or more participants and they all *try* to respect that. What those boundaries are, I have no idea. It can be self imposed boundaries, or agreed upon ones for all I know. 

TL;DR : very real situation here, but a very complex one, and we have maybe 10 to 25% knowledge of the whole thing.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, itohkata said:

I do agree that people who see her unhappy with park are just seeing what they want (or just watch them when they fuck). They have a lot of gentle touches and things that would indicate they care for each other. Also, if they have been together for a while, their relationship can be less passionate than at their beginning, it happens quite often. 

On the other hand, I doubt that the stuff with Frisky is clickbait, for the exact same reasons. They (C&F) both have reactions that makes me think that something real is happening. I wouldn't dare to put a name on it, but there are real feelings. I also do believe that the fact this happens on cam is both the cherry on the cake and a complication.

If I was to guess, I'd say that there are boundaries that have been set by one or more participants and they all *try* to respect that. What those boundaries are, I have no idea. It can be self imposed boundaries, or agreed upon ones for all I know. 

TL;DR : very real situation here, but a very complex one, and we have maybe 10 to 25% knowledge of the whole thing.

I think Carro wants a relation with both Park and Frisky. So the big question is how long it will take untill one of them (or both) demands that she has to make the choice. The best would be if they all agreed to carry on as a throuple, but that is only my wish!

14 hours ago, philo said:

Caroline fire has be unquenchable over the past few hours. Two fucks and two bates and she still has an itch that she wants scratched. I though that she would surely have brought Frisky over to help out again but the timing must not be right. I wonder if Caroline has any intention of helping Frisky relieve her tensions. Frisky has gotten Caroline off about three times to my count. Where is the justice in that?

Maybe it's Frisky that is being hesitant in front of the camera.  Eventually that dam will burst.  And we'll be the beneficiaries of it.

14 hours ago, philo said:

This is not to take a side in this discussion, rather, to make a fine point about one of the issues: I don't think that the Masha, Dasha, Sasha situation turned out badly. If the predicate is that Masha lost Sasha to Dasha, then I think Masha got the better part of that deal. If the predicate is that Masha is alone without a man, then, again, I think that Masha can do badly all by herself. 

I know this is old news, but I'll give my take of what happened a few years ago.  It seemed to me to be a well-coordinated "passing of the torch".  Dasha had split with her guy and Sasha and Masha were looking to go their separate ways. When Dasha moved in, Masha took her under her wings to get her comfortable.

If I recall, they spent about a month together, while Sasha did not involve himself in their affairs.  Then slowly he and Dasha came together and I'm not sure how soon when Masha went away for a few weeks until Sasha and Dasha moved out.  They all seemed to get what they wanted in the end.