Caroline & Park (2024) #4

13 minutes ago, trippingalot said:

Lo farà. L'ultima volta insieme a letto, quando hanno bevuto qualche bicchiere di vino, Frisky si è spogliata rimanendo in mutande e quando è andata a dormire si è tolta il top, quindi penso che sia solo questione di tempo

I would be happy, more for them. You can sense that Caroline is missing something. Certainly the relationship with Park is very different, there isn't the passion she has with Frisky, it seems almost mechanical, a duty, a contract

I think they - mostly Carro - past the point of no return !! This is that moment !

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

From that moment Carro was overwhelmed and will stay with Frisky no matter what !!

52 minutes ago, Lasse said:

Penso che abbiano - soprattutto Carro - superato il punto di non ritorno!! Questo è quel momento!

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Guarda le tue webcam preferite con la registrazione 24 ore su 24

Da quel momento Carro fu sopraffatto e resterà con Frisky qualunque cosa accada!!

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

And she also liked it, she enjoyed it twice within a few minutes of each other

22 minutes ago, poncherello said:
REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

And she also liked it, she enjoyed it twice within a few minutes of each other

Oh Yes !

Ah look at them two on the sofa, click bait show finished earlier so now for the genuine stuff between a young loved up couple. Caroline certainly looks happier now than when Frisky was over.  

• Sad 1

8 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Ah look at them two on the sofa, click bait show finished earlier so now for the genuine stuff between a young loved up couple. Caroline certainly looks happier now than when Frisky was over.  

Happy to grab something to eat !! BTW as you are Brittish, is that haggis they are eating ? Or just grey mud ?

1 minute ago, Lasse said:

Happy to grab something to eat !! BTW as you are Brittish, is that haggis they are eating ? Or just grey mud ?

Haggis is the national dish of Scotland, not England...thank fuck.

3 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Haggis is the national dish of Scotland, not England...thank fuck.

qlhq.jpg          Haggis looks like the Queens crotch before she died.  :biggrin:

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

qlhq.jpg          Haggis looks like the Queens crotch before she died.  :biggrin:

That's what happens after years of being railed by Philip who's 3 sisters were married to Nazi's lol. 

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

That's what happens after years of being railed by Philip who's 3 sisters were married to Nazi's lol. 

I'm about to give up! Every time I write something The server goes off line!! If I visit Scotland again I shall keep on avoiding that...food?

1 minute ago, Lasse said:

I'm about to give up! Every time I write something The server goes off line!! If I visit Scotland again I shall keep on avoiding that...food?

Yea I think Mr Hacker is playing games again causing the site to crash. Good job we don't pay Premium YET, thus having the last laugh.