B2 - General Topic 2024 #7 (March - April)

2 hours ago, thinga69 said:

I don't remember her mentioning studying in China. Only that She came in her early 20s to study in Barcelona and work as a model.

2 hours ago, Slow said:

She mentioned China one day but no idea (or I don't remember) why she was there. Must have been one of the last long conversations with Dayana.

She lived in China with one of her ex's...

• Thanks 1

Under Maintenance suddenly. Tonya comes in the door, calls someone then changes clothes, waiting for someone? Minutes after the call cameras went offline. 

Je crois que je reprocherais toujours à RLC de privilégier les participants à nous

les gens veulent baiser sans se faire voir, ils amènent les filles à l'hôtel et la question est réglée. 

Pourquoi vouloir couper les caméras et leur permette de baiser hors de notre vue  ?

8 minutes ago, isidore57 said:

Je crois que je reprocherais toujours à RLC de privilégier les participants à nous

les gens veulent baiser sans se faire voir, ils amènent les filles à l'hôtel et la question est réglée. 

Pourquoi vouloir couper les caméras et leur permette de baiser hors de notre vue  ?

j'ai juste une question, pourquoi tu rapporte tout au sexe? 

• Upvote 1

Cameras are online again, Tonyas bed has been used (Was made before the cameras went offline) and her hair went from done to messed up. 

It is pretty obvious that someone was over, and they had sex. 

Without wanting to interrupt your theory, I have the impression that this visit has a link with the clothes present in the bag at the entrance because it was full before the maintenance and seemed empty after the maintenance 😁

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Without wanting to interrupt your theory, I have the impression that this visit has a link with the clothes present in the bag at the entrance because it was full before the maintenance and seemed empty after the maintenance 😁

I like Tomarjo's theory better.

• Haha 1

Just now, isidore57 said:

Tous les autres ont répondu à ma place 

Qui ça les autres? Je pose simplement une question, pourquoi penser tout de suite au sexe alors qu'il peut y avoir d'autres possibilités et explications, la mienne est tout autant plausible  et pour l'histoire des cheveux il n'y a aucune différence entre avant ou après la maintenance :biggrin:

Donc le reste est tout aussi bancale pour moi