B2 - General Topic 2024 #7 (March - April)

16 minutes ago, itohkata said:

I have been wondering lately about that (mainly with Masha having music blasting and not being there) if that's not just the cam mikes that pick the music louder than voices for some reasons. 

The sewing machine can be used at any time of the day, that won't be heard in other apartments. The only one that could be bother by it would be Tonya (but then the music probably covers it).

The mics usually aren't very sensible, so if we hear loud music is because the sound level is very high. You can have a notion of how low sound the mics gets when they are talking. Maybe Masha's neighbors doesn't care or the apartment have some acoustic isolation.

1 minute ago, thinga69 said:

The mics usually aren't very sensible, so if we hear loud music is because the sound level is very high. You can have a notion of how low sound the mics gets when they are talking. Maybe Masha's neighbors doesn't care or the apartment have some acoustic isolation.

I'm not so sure. At masha's the Kitchen cam catch better street noise than the voices (but she seems to be on the first floor). Cam 1 in B1 does the same, and they are higher up.

5 minutes ago, Slow said:

Wasn't Nadia supposed to meet her Chicago sweetheart in these days? 

Or did I miss some developments ...

I think Chi Town decided fuck this I'm out after dipshit Nadia was asking him about money and how fucking big was his house. He probably thought she was gonna move to US and have 25 kids with him and needed a big house for the kids. 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, itohkata said:

I have been wondering lately about that (mainly with Masha having music blasting and not being there) if that's not just the cam mikes that pick the music louder than voices for some reasons. 

The sewing machine can be used at any time of the day, that won't be heard in other apartments. The only one that could be bother by it would be Tonya (but then the music probably covers it).

Complaints in the past seem to have been made when the music was being played in the living room, and the doors to the balcony were open.

Nadia has finished her painting with the displaced toe and it is now hanging on the wall in her room.  IMO, she is not as talented an artist as Sara, but she is really good at fashion illustration.  So good I have wondered if she might have attended an Institute of Fashion Design in St. Petersburg (before the invasion).

https://hedclub.com/en/library/design_fashion_design_in_saint_petersburg_state_university_of_industrial_technologies_and_design

And while she makes some of her own clothes, I don't think she made this unusual and alluring top.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

6 minutes ago, moules said:

Complaints in the past seem to have been made when the music was being played in the living room, and the doors to the balcony were open.

Nadia has finished her painting with the displaced toe and it is now hanging on the wall in her room.  IMO, she is not as talented an artist as Sara, but she is really good at fashion illustration.  So good I have wondered if she might have attended an Institute of Fashion Design in St. Petersburg (before the invasion).

https://hedclub.com/en/library/design_fashion_design_in_saint_petersburg_state_university_of_industrial_technologies_and_design

And while she makes some of her own clothes, I don't think she made this unusual and alluring top.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

The constant dress-up in B2 has run it's course.  There is nothing to watch any more.

40 minutes ago, moules said:

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

She's from Ukraine and went to college in Barcelona.

49 minutes ago, moules said:

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Well, fashion never was and never will be my shit and I find it extremely boring to watch her try cloths, do poses and faces, but she seems to have talent for fashion and wish her success in that field as she seems really passionate about it. 

Also, I'd rather watch her sew clothes than watching anybody getting zombified in front of the TV all day long. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, moules said:

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Your right she didn't make that one, online shopping from SHEIN

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

3 minutes ago, HotWivesRock said:

I believe she went to school in Ukraine, University in China and Art College in Barcelona.

I don't remember her mentioning studying in China. Only that She came in her early 20s to study in Barcelona and work as a model.

• Like 1

il y a 3 minutes, thinga69 a dit :

I don't remember her mentioning studying in China. Only that She came in her early 20s to study in Barcelona and work as a model.

She mentioned China one day but no idea (or I don't remember) why she was there. Must have been one of the last long conversations with Dayana.

• Thanks 1