B4 - General Topic 2024 #35 (March)

9 minutes ago, jetlag8 said:

Tantra sieht immer wie ein totaler Trottel aus und nimmt sich an, als ob er ständig starke Medikamente einnehmen würde.

Immer wenn ich diesen Menschen sehe fällt mit ein  Satz ein der mir noch aus vergangenen Zeiten in Erinnerung ist: " Bei uns ist jeder zu gebrauchen,  und sei es als abschreckendes Beispiel " 

8 minutes ago, Gerald Knauft said:

Immer wenn ich diese Menschen sehe, fällt ein Satz ein der mir noch aus vergangenen Zeiten in Erinnerung ist: „Bei uns ist jeder zu gebrauchen, und sei es als abschreckendes Beispiel“ 

Um Mißverständnissen vorzubeugen : Es soll richtig heißen : " Diesen Menschen "  Singular !    Kein Plural !

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, Lasse said:

Am I right detecting a little bit of boredom from Karma ?

Karma has shown deep boredom when with this dipshit probably for the last 3 or meetups. She fakes everything when she is with him and I'm sick of tired of seeing his butthole staring at me when I chime in from cam 3-3 for like 5 seconds for a giggle at them both and their BS. He's nothing more than a tramp and the only thing he will be pulling in the future is potatoes from the ground least to say a hot woman. 

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Karma has shown deep boredom when with this dipshit probably for the last 3 or meetups. She fakes everything when she is with him and I'm sick of tired of seeing his butthole staring at me when I chime in from cam 3-3 for like 5 seconds for a giggle at them both and their BS. He's nothing more than a tramp and the only thing he will be pulling in the future is potatoes from the ground least to say a hot woman. 

She might be bored, but having Top Cam brings in the Euros.  Another reason they drag this out.

4 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

I'd say she realy gets off after long work. What I miss is some pillow-talk and some laughs. Just normal social behaviour!!

Just now, Keen Observer said:

She might be bored, but having Top Cam brings in the Euros.  Another reason they drag this out.

Most residents get top cam when feeling sexually aroused...even those who are hardly ever talked about get top cam, it's standard stuff, but doesn't take away the fact Karma looks more bored than ever when this goon turns up for another freak show.   

9 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Most residents get top cam when feeling sexually aroused...even those who are hardly ever talked about get top cam, it's standard stuff, but doesn't take away the fact Karma looks more bored than ever when this goon turns up for another freak show.   

Then why does she have him around if she's so bored.

• Upvote 1