B4 - General Topic 2024 #35 (March)

26 minutes ago, costa049 said:

What happened? Why is she crying like this in dispair in the living room now??

Naya? Dunno what happened, talking to someone on the phone, maybe got bad news.

• Haha 1

My memories of Sara's first tour in RLC are a bit faded, but I believe that when Sara has a threesome, she and the other girl are sexually engaged in the course of the threesome.  So Numi's tactic last night of exclusively focusing on Massi, and ignoring Sara, was not going to work.  

I really empathize with Numi about her current situation in B-4.  Karma and Sara are in relationships, Naya and Katarina have segregated themselves, B-7, other that for Massi, does not fraternize with B-4, so presently she is like being on an island by herself.

It is now three weeks since Daytona left the project, and the bedroom that Radi and Tani were so great in, remains unoccupied.  IMO, this indicates that the waiting list of future RLC participants is a very short one.  I'll concede that Daytona's bedroom is the best in all of RLC for the lighting and cameras, so RLC may not want to put just anyone there.

14 minutes ago, moules said:

Meine Erinnerungen an Saras erste Tour bei RLC sind etwas verblasst, aber ich glaube, wenn Sara einen Dreier hat, sind sie und das andere Mädchen im Verlauf des Dreiers sexuell verlobt. Numis Taktik gestern Abend, sich ausschließlich auf Massi zu konzentrieren und Sara zu ignorieren, würde also nicht funktionieren.  

Ich habe großes Mitgefühl mit Numi hinsichtlich ihrer aktuellen Situation in B-4. Karma und Sara sind in einer Beziehung, Naya und Katarina haben sich getrennt, B-7, abgesehen davon, dass Massi nicht mit B-4 fraternisiert, ist sie derzeit wie auf einer Insel allein.

Es ist nun drei Wochen her, seit Daytona das Projekt verlassen hat, und das Schlafzimmer, in dem sich Radi und Tani so wohl gefühlt haben, ist immer noch unbewohnt. Meiner Meinung nach deutet dies darauf hin, dass die Warteliste der zukünftigen RLC-Teilnehmer sehr kurz ist. Ich gebe zu, dass Daytonas Schlafzimmer hinsichtlich der Beleuchtung und der Kameras das beste von ganz RLC ist, daher möchte RLC vielleicht nicht einfach irgendjemanden dort unterbringen.

Naya and Katarina separated ?

57 minutes ago, moules said:

It is now three weeks since Daytona left the project, and the bedroom that Radi and Tani were so great in, remains unoccupied.  IMO, this indicates that the waiting list of future RLC participants is a very short one.  I'll concede that Daytona's bedroom is the best in all of RLC for the lighting and cameras, so RLC may not want to put just anyone there.

They did place Daytona there!!!   I realy miss Tani ! She was the best of all !!

1 hour ago, Fagen said:

Naya? Dunno what happened, talking to someone on the phone, maybe got bad news.

Katarina has realy showed everyone what a good friend she is!! No sign of comforting or even asking anything !! Bad Bad

These two are slowly getting closer again. Good for Sara but bad for Karma. Maybe Sara is mentaly letting go of Massi? It wouldn't be a day too soon ! They make one another more and more irritated. Saras problem is sleeping alone. She needs someones ear to snore in !!

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

3 minutes ago, Lasse said:

These two are slowly getting closer again. Good for Sara but bad for Karma. Maybe Sara is mentaly letting go of Massi? It wouldn't be a day too soon ! They make one another more and more irritated. Saras problem is sleeping alone. She needs someones ear to snore in !!

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

You're on a roll today boss...what's happening? Hey, it's just nice to see everyone getting along nicely again in B4...just like everyone here on CC 😛 

Masshole just said the L word to Sara, and she said the same back. Heard her say it before but not him. Love is in the air, everywhere I look around!!! 😍😍😍😍😍 Lmfao. 

3 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

You're on a roll today boss...what's happening? Hey, it's just nice to see everyone getting along nicely again in B4...just like everyone here on CC 😛 

Hej! I'm waiting for the washing-machine and just wanted to kill some time. The vacum cleaner stands grinning on the floor too!

• Haha 1