B4 - General Topic 2024 #35 (March)

7 minutes ago, Mauri said:

Comunque se hai il Replay, puoi vedere da momento in cui Massimo finisce di lavorare e si veste, prese un preservativo e lo mise in tasa, poi va’ in cucina a mangiare,, e in quel momento arriva Sara per salutarlo, e lui chiese se potesse andare a cagare nel suo bagno per avere un po’ di relax. Arrivato in B4 dalla porta della cucina come se fosse un ladro, nessuna delle ragazze si e’ accorta che lui era entrato, poi fumo’ uno spinello in balcone

He never uses condomes with Sara. He doesn't smoke! He was in Saras place nearly 2 hours!

19 minutes ago, poncherello said:

He hoped he had convinced her to come back with his charm, his lies and, of course, his cock. She also filled the tub and waited, then he emptied everything and went to her house, to her place at B7.

Your translator is confusing somtimes! Shifting "he"and "she" wildly!!

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Lasse said:

Non usa mai il preservativo con Sara. Non fuma! Era a casa di Sara per quasi 2 ore!

Il preservativo non lo usa con Sara, con altre ragazze e’ probabile che lo usa, forse l’intento era scopare con Numi, e no, non fuma sigarette, ma gli spinelli si.

11 minutes ago, Lasse said:

Il tuo traduttore a volte è confuso! Cambiando selvaggiamente "lui" e "lei"!!

I saw. However, it was clear that he filled the tub because Sara wasn't there. The hypothesis about the intention to fuck Numi is good and the statement that he entered from the kitchen like a thief is also good

If we have to put it in simple terms, he is still a thief: of the privacy of the girls who live in B4 and who didn't invite him in. I don't care if he stayed on Sara's balcony, that's not his house

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 3

9 minutes ago, poncherello said:

If we have to put it in words, Pavere is still a thief: of the privacy of the girls who live in B4 and who didn't invite him in. I don't care if he stayed on Sara's balcony, that's not his house

You are right but it is the girls responsibility to keep the doors locked!

56 minutes ago, Lasse said:

Hai ragione, ma è responsabilità delle ragazze tenere le porte chiuse!

What you say is true but the unhappy child teaches us that there are no doors that cannot be opened, even the closed ones in the bathrooms with the girls taking a shower. I don't know if the kitchen door in B4 has a locking system but certainly last night, with Sara missing, no one expected a male visit. I correct myself, maybe Numi but she didn't know he was on top, she would have gladly placed herself on the bottom

4 minutes ago, poncherello said:

What you say is true but the unhappy child teaches us that there are no doors that cannot be opened, even the closed ones in the bathrooms with the girls taking a shower. I don't know if the kitchen door in B4 has a locking system but certainly last night, with Sara missing, no one expected a male visit. I correct myself, maybe Numi but she didn't know he was on top, she would have gladly placed herself on the bottom

The kitchen doors are doors from the outside so they must have locks!! But they are seldom locked. There is no routine to lock them!

5 minutes ago, Lasse said:

Le porte della cucina sono porte dall'esterno quindi devono avere serrature!! Ma raramente sono chiusi a chiave. Non esiste una routine per bloccarli!

I understand but they wouldn't be useful, just call the unhappy child an exhibitionist and groper and he'll open the door