B4 - General Topic 2024 #35 (March)

5 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Supposed to be that way by click bait design.  YET...even when RLC tries to have one fucking all girls event, as benign as it is...another guy turns up in B4.  This RLC guy infection is never ending.  

Speak for yourself on here, infecting CC with your endless negativity. You are ignored from this point so you can say all you want. You are NOT a smart person. 🤡

• Sad 1

15 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Speak for yourself on here, infecting CC with your endless negativity. You are ignored from this point so you can say all you want. You are NOT a smart person. 🤡

Never mind you'll soon be able to see his open asshole.  Just calm down and wait.  

• Haha 3

42 minutes ago, Ash1 said:

Karma's guy arrived.

He is the dullest, most uninteresting, life sucking force I’ve ever seen on RLC. If I was Karma, I slam an ice pick into my temple, swish it around a few times, then maybe I could put up with it. 🤯

4 minutes ago, Maxbell said:

He is the dullest, most uninteresting, life sucking force I’ve ever seen on RLC. If I was Karma, I slam an ice pick into my temple, swish it around a few times, then maybe I could put up with it. 🤯

Notice how he 'mostly' stays when a gathering happens and takes Karma's attention away from nice/happy stuff and controls/manipulates his time with her. 

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Maxbell said:

he is terribly intimidating and Karma has no defense against that but she seems to be doing something now but I can't hear it

1 minute ago, Xarvaz said:

he is terribly intimidating and Karma has no defense against that but she seems to be doing something now but I can't hear it

She is caring for an injured bird which Nelly tried to deal with earlier. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

and I don’t understand that, to me he has no personality which would make him the “follower” not Karma. 

5 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

3 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

She is caring for an injured bird which Nelly tried to deal with earlier. 

Hmmm, maybe. I’m not  sure what Nelly did, but maybe Karma is enabling his flawed character by not exposing him to anything that could stress him. 

Just now, Maxbell said:

Hmmm, maybe. I’m not  sure what Nelly did, but maybe Karma is enabling his flawed character by not exposing him to anything that could stress him. 

Oh fuck, I thought you were referring to Tantra has an injured bird….🤣🤣🤣🤣 There is a real bird there…..I’m embarrassed but what the hell 😜

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Maxbell said:

As I said...caring for an injured bird lol.