B4 - General Topic 2024 #35 (March)

1 minute ago, Maxbell said:

Oh fuck, I thought you were referring to Tantra has an injured bird….🤣🤣🤣🤣 There is a real bird there…..I’m embarrassed but what the hell 😜

Haha nooooo FFS a real bird lmfao. 

• Haha 1

Just so predictable around here. Day after day after day the same 4-5 usual suspects whining about a guy showing up and continuing to insult him. Whether it's Karma's guy or Dayana's guy  or Wolf or Massimo or Dylan or Samson or Manon or Thor or one of the girls friends it never fucking stops. Seriously, if you dont like the guys, turn RLC off and do something else  . You guys are so fucking boring  with your crap.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 4

1 minute ago, Kkru394 said:

Just so predictable around here. Day after day after day the same 4-5 usual suspects whining about a guy showing up and continuing to insult him. Whether it's Karma's guy or Dayana's guy  or Wolf or Massimo or Dylan or Samson or Manon or Thor or one of the girls friends it never fucking stops. Seriously, if you dont like the guys, turn RLC off and do something . You guys are so fucking boring  with your crap.

You sound like fun, remind me to take you to the next party so you can empty the room pretty fast, being the ray of sunshine you are. 

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Kkru394 said:

Just so predictable around here. Day after day after day the same 4-5 usual suspects whining about a guy showing up and continuing to insult him. Whether it's Karma's guy or Dayana's guy  or Wolf or Massimo or Dylan or Samson or Manon or Thor or one of the girls friends it never fucking stops. Seriously, if you dont like the guys, turn RLC off and do something else  . You guys are so fucking boring  with your crap.

No

the RLC price has risen again 😏 now we have to pay +20 % for the VAT heum no thanks

just an example: for a monthly premium it was 44.95 euro before and now with the taxe this is 53.94 euro for a month what a joke

this is definitely the end of RLC  for me it's too expansive now

11 minutes ago, switch said:

the RLC price has risen again 😏 now we have to pay +20 % for the VAT heum no thanks

just an example: for a monthly premium it was 44.95 euro before and now with the taxe this is 53.94 euro for a month what a joke

this is definitely the end of RLC  for me it's too expansive now

Try VHTV...no tax and pretty much RLC except better

4 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

lol...WTF for?  

because I downloaded videos from their archive before their coins system

but it's not a big problem I have enough VH videos in my computer now 😁 and for free

they can put their coins system where I think

8 minutes ago, switch said:

because I downloaded videos from their archive before their coins system

but it's not a big problem I have enough VH videos in my computer now 😁 and for free

they can put their coins system where I think

Their shit is all over the internet anyway

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Their shit is all over the internet anyway

yes same thing for RLC , I will deal with the other free sites for the videos now