B4 - General Topic 2024 #35 (March)

1 hour ago, Kkru394 said:

Just so predictable around here. Day after day after day the same 4-5 usual suspects whining about a guy showing up and continuing to insult him. Whether it's Karma's guy or Dayana's guy  or Wolf or Massimo or Dylan or Samson or Manon or Thor or one of the girls friends it never fucking stops. Seriously, if you dont like the guys, turn RLC off and do something else  . You guys are so fucking boring  with your crap.

What else would we chat about....how about you just ignore the 4-5 usual suspects.  Maybe you could contribute to Boards with your enlighten views.

48 minutes ago, switch said:

the RLC price has risen again 😏 now we have to pay +20 % for the VAT heum no thanks

just an example: for a monthly premium it was 44.95 euro before and now with the taxe this is 53.94 euro for a month what a joke

this is definitely the end of RLC  for me it's too expansive now

Holy crap, I pay in Canadian dollars so that will be $79 ffs…..what is there reasoning for that I wonder. 

what is the coins system?

1 hour ago, Maxbell said:

Il est la force la plus ennuyeuse, la plus inintéressante et la plus suceuse de vie que j'ai jamais vue sur RLC. Si j'étais Karma, j'enfonce un pic à glace dans ma tempe, je le fais tourner plusieurs fois, alors peut-être que je pourrais le supporter. 🤯

eh ben fait le pour voir l'effet que sa fait 😁et tu nous dira comment c'etait

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Maxbell said:

Holy crap, I pay in Canadian dollars so that will be $79 ffs…..what is there reasoning for that I wonder. 

Actually the increased cost isn’t showing up in the sub price here

1 minute ago, Maxbell said:

I don't know where RLC is located but if they ask +20% for the VAT now I doubt they are located in europe

the coin system is 1 coin=1 video, a very expansive system for dowload videos from their archive

2 hours ago, maxfactor said:

Supposed to be that way by click bait design.  YET...even when RLC tries to have one fucking all girls event, as benign as it is...another guy turns up in B4.  This RLC guy infection is never ending.  

i agree with you, stop subscribing like i did

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Maxbell said:

Actually the increased cost isn’t showing up in the sub price here

Nope, it's the same price 

Noldus 2024-03-23 21-16-29-482.jpg