B5 - General Topic 2024 #2 (March - April)

31 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

I'll go watch Hawk and Kat instead 

If only a few would follow I would bet we would soon stop seeing cameras that are too dark to see.

Wow...I'm glad I left the Amalia/Mati party when I did. I went to look at Leora, who was watching a kick-boxing match in bed on her laptop. It was a great fight and the best entertainment I have seen on RLC is the past 48 hours. I did not watch until the end but I saw three great rounds. The contestant in the red trunks seemed to exact the most punishment to his opponent.

6 minutes ago, Keen Observer said:

Who is the guy talking to CeCe in the kitchen?  Is that a friend of Massi.  Probably told him, she an easy fuck.  I did her 3 time in a 12 hour stretch.

well her boyfriend isn't there but I don't think he knew massimo would be there 😂

Edited by Kingbanks

7 minutes ago, Keen Observer said:

Who is the guy talking to CeCe in the kitchen?  Is that a friend of Massi.  Probably told him, she an easy fuck.  I did her 3 time in a 12 hour stretch.

someone on b4 forum said the guy is neytiri homeless friend the one she fucked 😂

49 minutes ago, philo said:

I will have to follow this on replay I'm afraid. I made myself a promise a while back that I would not watch an apartment where the actors intentionally make it difficult to watch by turning down the lights. This is not a new issue! I am trying to be consistent between my words and my actions so I'll keep up in the chat but I'm turning away from this now.

Actors...YAWN 🥱