B5 - General Topic 2024 #2 (March - April)

Just now, maxfactor said:

Why?  Because they are on a paid adult web site and are trying (literally tasked with) to create content that people will pay for by doing adult things?

Im not a fan of the guy, but please get a grip.

oh, i have a grip factor and i fully understand the game being played.  i guess it just all boils down to (drum roll please), i don't like either of them!  amalia was very unattractive and mati is just another shark in a goldfish bowl.  the whole concept of b5 has never worked and it will continue that way.  they should have put a couple in that apartment and done away with all the silly games they play trying to "create content".

Just now, FrankZabba said:

oh, i have a grip factor and i fully understand the game being played.  i guess it just all boils down to (drum roll please), i don't like either of them!  amalia was very unattractive and mati is just another shark in a goldfish bowl.  the whole concept of b5 has never worked and it will continue that way.  they should have put a couple in that apartment and done away with all the silly games they play trying to "create content".

and while their at it, get rid of that horrid, dark green wallpaper!

11 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Why?  Because they are on a paid adult web site and are trying (literally tasked with) to create content that people will pay for by doing adult things?

Im not a fan of the guy, but please get a grip.

I would probably renew my subscription if the "adult things" were toned down. Or at least more natural. 

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, itohkata said:

I would probably renew my subscription if the "adult things" were toned down. Or at least more natural. 

Sounds like you need to stick with Big Brother or the bachelor...nobody is going to pay to watch karyoke, card playing and dressup.

16 minutes ago, itohkata said:

Most people won't subscribed if there wasn't adult content, if you don't like it you can always sit in the park and watch people feeding the birds, walking around 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

14 minutes ago, Lasse said:

A small thing. That never stopped anything.

Of course it did does...every girl that has had a boy friend outside of RLC, has shut down except on weekends when the controlling losers come to visit.  Cecilia, Candy in the past and Harley, Zebava, Karma now...fuck the list goes on and on.  Even Tatiana has shut down now she is seeing a guy.

5 hours ago, maxfactor said:

Sounds like you need to stick with Big Brother or the bachelor...nobody is going to pay to watch karyoke, card playing and dressup.

Well, there would be at least me 🙂

5 hours ago, SPYING 1 said:

Most people won't subscribed if there wasn't adult content, if you don't like it you can always sit in the park and watch people feeding the birds, walking around 

I'm sure that there is something smart in what you said, but that eludes me right now. I mean, I do agree that most people would not subscribe if there was no adult content (and that's not what I was saying by the way), even if I can't understand why one would pay for lousy cams, bad angles, crappy sound, etc. But if that's what turn some of you on, I'm fine with that, enjoy !

I never said that I don't like adult content. I could rephrase what I said, but it was a simple sentence so I'd just end repeating myself. Here, I emphasized the important parts

5 hours ago, itohkata said:

Also, I do watch people in random places, all the time, even when they're dressed. People are an endless source of marvel. To be really honest with you, I probably spend more time outside of RLC and CC so I guess that makes me weird.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, itohkata said:

Well, there would be at least me 🙂

I'm sure that there is something smart in what you said, but that eludes me right now. I mean, I do agree that most people would not subscribe if there was no adult content (and that's not what I was saying by the way), even if I can't understand why one would pay for lousy cams, bad angles, crappy sound, etc. But if that's what turn some of you on, I'm fine with that, enjoy !

I never said that I don't like adult content. I could rephrase what I said, but it was a simple sentence so I'd just end repeating myself. Here, I emphasized the important parts

Also, I do watch people in random places, all the time, even when they're dressed. People are an endless source of marvel. To be really honest with you, I probably spend more time outside of RLC and CC so I guess that makes me weird.

It doesn't make you weird I mostly post pictures on CC but I also post articles about cars & guns on CC but I'm mostly known for the pictures 📸 I post

• Like 1

11 hours ago, FrankZabba said:

lmao, the predators never give up.  two very disgusting people!

As far as I can tell, there is only one predator now that the pup is gone.  And that would be the Stallion.