B5 - General Topic 2024 #2 (March - April)

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

The Hazmat Team will have to come in and decontaminate the place after they're gone.  

police mask GIF by South Park

Well, now that you mention it, the STD rate seems to be pretty low, not much crabs either (but as girls are almost all shaved, that helps).

That being said, you would need to pay me a whole lot of money to just have me sit in any bed or sofa from one of the B#.

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

lmao, the predators never give up.  two very disgusting people!

Don't judge them ! I think RLC sends the girls there to give it a try ! A&M haven't been pushing anyone against their will. It worked well with Marilyn and yet she hasn't come back more!!

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, FrankZabba said:

Lmao, die Raubtiere geben niemals auf. zwei sehr ekelhafte Leute!

Nun, wer sich verfüttern lassen will tut das aus freien Stücken ! Schließlich wissen alle Mädchen die zu den beiden " Raubtieren " kommen    sehr gut was passieren kann. Und wenn schon,  welchen Schaden tragen denn die " Fütterungs-Opfer " davon wenn alles freiwillig passiert ? RLC ist schließlich kein Mädchenpensionat für höhere Töchter in der Schweiz.

7 minutes ago, Gerald Knauft said:

Nun, wer sich verfüttern lässt, will das aus kostenlosen Stücken! Schließlich wissen alle Mädchen, die zu den beiden „Raubtieren“ kommen sehr gut was passieren kann. Und wenn schon, welchen Schaden tragen denn die „Fütterungs-Opfer“ davon, wenn alles freiwillig passiert? RLC ist schließlich keine Mädchenpension für höhere Töchter in der Schweiz.

Ich habe nicht " kostenlos " sondern  " aus eigenem Willen " geschrieben. Nur zum besseren Verständnis.

3 hours ago, Lasse said:

Don't judge them ! I think RLC sends the girls there to give it a try ! A&M haven't been pushing anyone against their will. It worked well with Marilyn and yet she hasn't come back more!!

She has a boy friend now...so she's shut down

4 hours ago, FrankZabba said:

lmao, the predators never give up.  two very disgusting people!

Why?  Because they are on a paid adult web site and are trying (literally tasked with) to create content that people will pay for by doing adult things?

Im not a fan of the guy, but please get a grip.

• Like 1