B5 - General Topic 2024 #2 (March - April)

il y a 35 minutes, Lasse a dit :

Depuis combien de jours Sara a-t-elle porté ses vêtements ? N'est-elle pas censée être très hygiénique ?!?

Quand je l'ai vu quitter à l'instant B5 avec Massimo , bien qu'elle se soit douchée , je me suis dit que tout cela ne doit pas sentir très bon 

41 minutes ago, Lasse said:

For how many days has Sara worn her clothes? Isn't she supposed to be very hygenic?!?

Haven't watched her, but with how much sex it sounds like they've been having, I doubt she's even wearing a bra/underwear.  She's gotta keep easy access for Massimo for their fucking on every bed they come across challenge.  She's probably just covering up the sex/sweat smells with weed and loads of perfume.  Maybe they can travel to visit Masha next, she wouldn't notice/care if they defiled hers.

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, darcher111 said:

Nothing worse than guests who dont realise when its time to leave. Dayana and her guy did. Wake that mess Sara up and put her in the spare room as its obvious Amalia doesnt want to be around Mass and just wants to go to bed.

Dayana and her  guy left when they did because he had a morning flight.  They went back to B-2, for a fuck and about four hours of sleep before he left.

If he didn't have to leave, who knows what might have happened.

At one point, simultaneously, in the LR, Dayana is sucking her guy;s cock, while Mati eats Amalia's pussy.  Massi and Sara, both clothed, come into the LR from the bedroom, see what's going on, and begin fucking in the kitchen.  All six were having sex.  I am surprised no one commented about this.

This is all for the clicks and the bonus money.

------------------------------------------

Some girl, with dark hair, and rollers in her hair, sleeping in the M&A's bed.

20 minutes ago, moules said:

Dayana e il suo ragazzo se ne sono andati quando lo hanno fatto perché lui aveva un volo mattutino. Tornarono al B-2, per una scopata e circa quattro ore di sonno prima che lui se ne andasse.

Se non fosse dovuto partire, chissà cosa sarebbe successo.

Ad un certo punto, contemporaneamente, nella LR, Dayana succhia il cazzo del suo ragazzo, mentre Mati mangia la figa di Amalia. Massi e Sara, entrambi vestiti, entrano nella LR dalla camera da letto, vedono cosa sta succedendo e cominciano a scopare in cucina. Tutti e sei stavano facendo sesso. Sono sorpreso che nessuno abbia commentato questo.

Questo è tutto per i clic e il denaro bonus.

-----------------------------------

Una ragazza con i capelli scuri e bigodini tra i capelli, che dorme nel letto dell'M&A.

Fine settimana di pagamanti

17 hours ago, menouscope2015 said:

I would have prefered to watch Amalia with Dayana 

Dayana's greasy friend was encouraging her after Amalia pulled her over on the couch.  It may have progressed if Mati and Mass would have stayed the fuck back.

2 hours ago, Keen Observer said:

Dayana's greasy friend was encouraging her after Amalia pulled her over on the couch.  It may have progressed if Mati and Mass would have stayed the fuck back.

Dayana and her guy were running out of time.  This was happening around 3:20-3:25, and by 3:30, Dayana was putting on her shoes to leave.  She and her guy were back in B-2 shortly after 4:00, and he was on his way to the airport about five hours later.

IMO, if Dayana's guy didn't have to leave that morning, it might have been a really wild night with the six of them  ----And if they cut back on the alcohol.

With M&A now in the master bedroom, this will not be a dull apartment.