Harley, Zabava (2024) #2

4 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

They're in a rut.   :biggrin:

Hey Stn, what is the en her one guy in the last 6 minths or so, is that tdeal with zabavas boyfriend? I've only seen guy? He seemed that morning being mean to her as she looked very sad. I don't know why some people stay together. If they were in a long term relationship it's hard to just move on. Harley and Zabave seem to be very sweet kind people that any man would be very happy with. Too picky maybe?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 4/10/2024 at 8:12 AM, thinga69 said:

She broke her feet falling from the stairs, probably in Paris. It was said when she came back.

Hi thing, she broke her feet?⛷️

4 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hey Stn, what is the en her one guy in the last 6 minths or so, is that tdeal with zabavas boyfriend? I've only seen guy? He seemed that morning being mean to her as she looked very sad. I don't know why some people stay together. If they were in a long term relationship it's hard to just move on. Harley and Zabave seem to be very sweet kind people that any man would be very happy with. Too picky maybe?

Haven't see you on for a few days.  I thought maybe you went to WM40 last weekend since the event was held in Pa.  

• Like 1

Just now, StnCld316 said:

Haven't see you on for a few days.  I thought maybe you went to WM40 last weekend since the event was held fon Pa.  

We actually went to watch the eclipse for the weekend. It was spectacular and somehow very moving. I shed some tears and after totality was out off this world, it looked like a ring. Just totally amazing!

• Like 2