Masha - (2024) #5

Pete1960

3 minutes ago, studev3131 said:

racist post.  but he's taking her ass as I type I believe.

Don't see how it can be racist.  Kunta Kinte was a character in the movie Roots which was televised.  

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

Don't see how it can be racist.  Kunta Kinte was a character in the movie Roots which was televised.  

Go somewhere local and call a black man Kunta and see what happens...

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Back in the day a racist meant you were burning crosses in someones front yard

Ahhh yes, a little off-color remark very refreshing and very funny but I also agree it could go sideways fast 😂 Depending on what neighbourhood  your in...unless you are black too?

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, studev3131 said:

Go somewhere local and call a black man Kunta and see what happens...

Ah so many snowflakes these days

• Upvote 3

@Pete1960 profile says he lives in Australia.  You keep believing that stuff over there, but walk down any street of Manhattan and like I said see what happens.  You'll see how soon. you run.

6 minutes ago, studev3131 said:

@Pete1960 profile says he lives in Australia.  You keep believing that stuff over there, but walk down any street of Manhattan and like I said see what happens.  You'll see how soon. you run.

What are you hoping to achieve from this now snoozefest of a discussion. What's been said can't be unsaid now so just walk around the problem like it's a pile of dogshit. Step in it, you make things messy for yourself...walk around it and ignore it...much easier. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, studev3131 said:

@TfiDeano thank you and your right.

I'm not trying to be ignorant or anything but sometimes honestly it's just better to go around the problem/concern and go about your day. 

42 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Masha on vacay for 11 days, left Rome 2 hours ago...tagged as on vacay already. 

Sometimes they are quite quick

• Upvote 1