Masha - (2024) #5

Pete1960

Really bad when one has to read the comments before viewing her cam just to see if it's worth watching today. Really getting to be a boring cam to watch.

2 hours ago, Turm said:

Really bad when one has to read the comments before viewing her cam just to see if it's worth watching today. Really getting to be a boring cam to watch.

She hasn't been worth watching ever since Medusa went to Barcelona.  She seems to have burned bridges with Val & Jul, they haven't been over since the argument over party dust.

Only thing she has going is her new boyfriend (I assume) and I have a feeling he isn't the brighest bulb on the christmas tree.  Just another guy that doesn't value his dick and will stick it in anything remotely moist.

9 hours ago, NoOneSpecial said:

She hasn't been worth watching ever since Medusa went to Barcelona.  She seems to have burned bridges with Val & Jul, they haven't been over since the argument over party dust.

Only thing she has going is her new boyfriend (I assume) and I have a feeling he isn't the brighest bulb on the christmas tree.  Just another guy that doesn't value his dick and will stick it in anything remotely moist.

Val and Jul have moved on to another click bait participant to help desperate RLC sucker more people into subbing.

Il y a 18 heures, NoOneSpecial a dit :

She hasn't been worth watching ever since Medusa went to Barcelona. 

I feel the same is true for Medusa. Following Roxy in Rome was fun, you never knew what to expect. Medusa in Barcelona is like watching a cheap peep show. Bating like clockwork and clearly working the cameras. It's a pity, I really liked Roxy

• Upvote 2

il y a une heure, TfiDeano a dit :

Masha back with 3 guests...that means one thing, bath time soon. 

They're taking their time...

And still no bath running...

Pity, the guest girl seems hot, though not quite sure because of her baggy clothes...

She certainly has a pretty face.

• Upvote 2