2 hours ago, Noldus said:

1247 Wolf left B7 with his suitcase and backpack - to B4

He will be back!!!!!!!!! 

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

^^^ This is the last of three large bags of his that are stored in Madison and Marilyn's closet.  If you watch several more minutes, one will observe a perfunctory hug between himself and Madison, not the type of hug if he was going away forever, or even for a long time.

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, moules said:

He will be back!!!!!!!!! 

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

^^^ This is the last of three large bags of his that are stored in Madison and Marilyn's closet.  If you watch several more minutes, one will observe a perfunctory hug between himself and Madison, not the type of hug if he was going away forever, or even for a long time.

In B-4, Wolf goes to the kitchen and retrieves a double-headed dong that was on the counter.  He and Karma go to the third level where Sara is ironing.  Sara jumps into his arms.  I believe Karma took custody of the dong.  All the girls who were in B-4 at the time were very friendly to him.

7 minutes ago, moules said:

Wolf and Madison in the shower. 

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Well, he has bigger tits than her... 🤣

• Haha 2

25 minutes ago, moules said:

In B-4, Wolf goes to the kitchen and retrieves a double-headed dong that was on the counter.  He and Karma go to the third level where Sara is ironing.  Sara jumps into his arms.  I believe Karma took custody of the dong.  All the girls who were in B-4 at the time were very friendly to him.

Of course they were friendly to him, he was their supplier during all those parties they had

9 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

Of course they were friendly to him, he was their supplier during all those parties they had

If that is so, he is an invaluable resource and may get to live at RLC in perpetuity.

Other than seeing Marilyn

I wonder if Madison is enjoying her stay there?

can understand her being camera shy because this will always be on the internet

but the Wolf thing was confusing. Maybe they are doing their stuff off cam because if they aren't then whew confusing.

I don't harbor any bad vibes toward the guys except for Don of Don & Fox the odd relationship

anyway

glad the Wolf & Madison thing is poof.

Edited by peking
added
  • Upvote 1

first time I ever saw Marilyn & Nelly talking to each other

but it's been sometime since Nelly has had the female touch

damn shame Nelly & Marilyn won't happen