5 hours ago, corvette08 said:

Another do nothing fucking off camera.

I think they were just out for a walk or something, I doubt they were fucking off cam, but who knows.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, SMETANA said:

KATARINA wurde in das Zimmer von HAWK eingeladen

Wie verklemmt und unsicher muß man denn sein um im Bett seine Windjacke nicht auszuziehen. ! Der Junge wird Katarina nicht gleich in Fetzen reißen. Schon seltsam mit den beiden bettlägerischen Mieterinnen .

• Upvote 1

Quite nice how Hawk and Kat interact with each other, no one can have a problem with that and for now Hawk is the opposite of what see normally from B7 boys, would RL have learned ?

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

Ganz schön, wie Hawk und Kat miteinander interagieren, damit niemand ein Problem haben kann und im Moment ist Hawk das Gegenteil von dem, was man normalerweise von B7-Jungs sieht, hätte RL das gelernt?

Es wäre schön wenn sich zwischen Hawk und Katarina  etwas Schönes und Längerfristiges entwickeln würde und sich endlich wieder eine andere Art der zwischenmenschlichen Beziehungen in B4 entwickeln würde als wir gegenwärtig " bewundern " können.

31 minutes ago, Gerald Knauft said:
1 hour ago, Xarvaz said:

Quite how Hawk and Kat interact with each other so no one can have a problem and right now Hawk is the opposite of what you normally see from B7 guys, would RL have learned that?

It would be nice if something nice and long-term developed between Hawk and Katarina and if a different kind of interpersonal relationships finally developed in B4 than we can currently "admire".

10 minutes ago, Gerald Knauft said:
40 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

Ganz schön, wie Hawk und Kat miteinander interagieren, damit niemand ein Problem haben kann und im Moment ist Hawk das Gegenteil von dem, was man normalerweise von B7-Jungs sieht, hätte RL das gelernt?

Es wäre schön, wenn sich zwischen Hawk und Katarina etwas Schönes und Längeres entwickeln würde und sich endlich wieder eine andere Art der zwischenmenschlichen Beziehungen in B4 entwickeln würde, als wir gegenwärtig „bewundern“ können.

Kleiner Flüchtigkeitsfehler: Ich meinte natürlich B4 und B7 und auch B2 seit Massimo dort herumgeistert und seinen "Charme " versprüht.

41 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

Quite nice how Hawk and Kat interact with each other, no one can have a problem with that and for now Hawk is the opposite of what see normally from B7 boys, would RL have learned ?

Hawk is not a bad boy like Wolf and Masshole, at this point in time anyway and that is probably why people aren't ridiculing him. 

18 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Hawk is not a bad boy like Wolf and Masshole, at this point in time anyway and that is probably why people aren't ridiculing him. 

At least he doesn't think with his dick from the time he wakes until the time he goes to sleep like other male tenants. 

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

At least he doesn't think with his dick from the time he wakes until the time he goes to sleep like other male tenants. 

There is that yes, but there is only so much watching 2 people (H&K) chat shit outside, one can do lol. Even Tantra thinks with his dick because that's all he comes to B4 for, for some hairy pussy and take an eternity to do anything with her. He's gentle with her yes but God what a bore.   

5 hours ago, Fagen said:

I think they were just out for a walk or something, I doubt they were fucking off cam, but who knows.

I'm sure if they do have sex, we won't see it. Katarina is useless.

1 hour ago, corvette08 said:

I'm sure if they do have sex, we won't see it. Katarina is useless.

I think she has become a very cheerful girl and for me that is also possible without sex

• Haha 1