Caroline & Park (2024) #5

7 minutes ago, philo said:

There is the three-strike-rule that I would like to invoke. The next time that Caroline and Frisky are together, we will know for sure whether this apartment is committed to click bate. However, the smart Las Vegas money will be betting on what the obstacle will be that interrupts the session: Will there be a  plumbing problem that requires evacuation for example? LOL 

The only thing we are 'entitled' to as a viewer is to watch the apartment whether the residents/visitors sleep, eat, watch tv, take a shit, or have sex. They do not live in front of the cams to satisfy our needs so if it's clickbait then sobeit, if it's fake then sobeit. It's not hard to understand. 

2 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

The only thing we are 'entitled' to as a viewer is to watch the apartment whether the residents/visitors sleep, eat, watch tv, take a shit, or have sex. They do not live in front of the cams to satisfy our needs so if it's clickbait then sobeit, if it's fake then sobeit. It's not hard to understand. 

Fool me once...shame on me...

Deception is never an admirable trait in my opinion. There are plenty of apartments on this platform that do well without resorting to the click-bate tactic. Thanks to RLC, I have choices. My stated limit for this apartment is "Three Strikes". I don't need anyone to follow me on this...everyone has their own limits.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Truth be told, the whole idea of RLC is to get as many "clicks" as possible.  That's the business they're in.  How we the viewers react, is up to us as individual viewers.

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, philo said:

Deception is never an admirable trait in my opinion. There are plenty of apartments on this platform that do well without resorting to the click-bate tactic. Thanks to RLC, I have choices. My stated limit for this apartment is "Three Strikes". I don't need anyone to follow me on this...everyone has their own limits.

The clickbait is only in the mind of the ones that create a fantasy based on almost nothing. Isn't because two girls are hugging that means that they are going to have sex.

What I see here is way different from those lingerie parties or dare games or even the massages that we watch in Barcelona.

• Upvote 2

23 minutes ago, Keen Observer said:

Truth be told, the whole idea of RLC is to get as many "clicks" as possible.  That's the business they're in.  How we the viewers react, is up to us as individual viewers.

Bang on...which is why when I don't like something I switch cams and apartment.

25 minutes ago, Keen Observer said:

You're making a point by putting "clicks" in quotes. The only metrics I would consider if I were them would be

1. new subscriptions/period
  2. cancelation of sub/period
  3. renewal of sub/period
  4. upgrade of sub/period
  5. how long before a free view subscribe
  6. bandwidth/user
  7. etc, anything on how to transform free in paying, and cost/revenue ratios

Does the tenants need views/screen time, yes, maybe (I'd even lean toward "most likely" because that would make sense, but I'm not still 100% sure), due to the huge diversity of behaviors in the tenants. There might even be a difference between the permanent tenants and the temporary ones.

Does Caroline "viewbait" by exploiting the fantasies of viewers to increase view/screen time ? I'm so hoping she does, because if so, she's a fucking genius and I know a bunch of fools.

And I wouldn't call that deception, I would call that "narration"

17 minutes ago, itohkata said:

You're making a point by putting "clicks" in quotes. The only metrics I would consider if I were them would be

3. renewal of sub/period
  4. upgrade of sub/period
  6. bandwidth/user

Does the tenants need views/screen time, yes, maybe (I'd even lean toward "most likely" because that would make sense, but I'm not still 100% sure), due to the huge diversity of behaviors in the tenants. There might even be a difference between the permanent tenants and the temporary ones.

Does Caroline "viewbait" by exploiting the fantasies of viewers to increase view/screen time ? I'm so hoping she does, because if so, she's a fucking genius and I know a bunch of fools.

I would add the Reals spending/buying for the Collections.

There is a whole industry of people who don't call what they do in business "deception". The comparable business practice is called "bait and switch". Many have become wealthy using that business model. However, in some places it is deemed unethical and even illegal. But each to it's own.  

It is quite common in cultures where economic growth is the prevailing social value, to justify and rationalize any practice that can help separate a consumer from his wallet. Within those cultures, however, there is still resistance and the expectation of fair exchange.  Those who care resist the commercialization of every human activity often are empowered to decide what they want to support and what they don't. The three strike standard is often viewed as a fair way to determine the intent of the institution, organization or individual and allow for change. Once intent is clear, then anyone who continues to support a corrupt business pracvtice is making a choice to be on the short end of the exchange. 

1 hour ago, itohkata said:

3. renewal of sub/period
  4. upgrade of sub/period
  6. bandwidth/user

Even more "brilliant" is Karma and The Tantric One, who turn a simple act of "love" into a drawn out Mini Series for hours on end.  And a lot of viewers (not me) eat it up.