Caroline & Park (2024) #5

6 minutes ago, philo said:

Frisky managed to unclasp Carolines bra.

Well that's something...Frisky getting "friskier" with Park there.  I guess Rome wasn't built in a day.  So to the On Cam evolution of Frisky is as well.  We can only hope.

If Caroline was in the project with Frisky as a couple, they would get much more attention than what she's getting with Park. If C&F are a real couple and Carol took Park only to join the project, she should rethink her strategy.  🤣

Just now, Keen Observer said:

They go into the bedroom and he's gone in there twice that I've seen in two minutes of watching.  DICK!

Park was intending to interrupt them again but he stopped at the door when he saw them caressing each others face.  

14 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

If Caroline was in the project with Frisky as a couple, they would get much more attention than what she's getting with Park. If C&F are a real couple and Carol took Park only to join the project, she should rethink her strategy.  🤣

From what I see, both C&P are a 'reasonably' happy couple and what happens with Caro and the girls is merely just clickbait for RLC and they probably do more off cam out of sight of viewers.