B2 - General Topic 2024 #8 (April / May)

As frequently happens, posters are jumping to conclusions that support their biases and per-conceptions.

I will note that Massi took a shower in Dayana's bathroom several days ago, with Dayana present in the bathroom, so his stallion was on full view.

I will also note that Massi videorecorded Dayana riding a large dildo (Massi size) on the dining table off the LR in B-4 some weeks ago.  With close-ups of her vagina taking the full length of the dildo.  This was at her request.  He did not pay her for the opportunity.

IIRC, it was reported after this session in the LR, that Massi told Dayana that he wanted to fuck her.  As I said, it was reported, I did not hear him say it.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

51 minutes ago, moules said:

As frequently happens, posters are jumping to conclusions that support their biases and per-conceptions.

I will note that Massi took a shower in Dayana's bathroom several days ago, with Dayana present in the bathroom, so his stallion was on full view.

I will also note that Massi videorecorded Dayana riding a large dildo (Massi size) on the dining table off the LR in B-4 some weeks ago.  With close-ups of her vagina taking the full length of the dildo.  This was at her request.  He did not pay her for the opportunity.

IIRC, it was reported after this session in the LR, that Massi told Dayana that he wanted to fuck her.  As I said, it was reported, I did not hear him say it.

He's one of the best friends of that guy that Day brought last night and many nights before and she told someone that Massi is like a brother to her.

So Massi fucking Day is only possible in the forum member's fantasy.

• Upvote 5

4 hours ago, Keen Observer said:

The Stallion looks quite pleased.  I suspect he's been tapping Dayana's friend.  

Someone said Dayana’s aunt was there, I wonder is that the friend? 

• Haha 1

Il y a 2 heures, thinga69 a dit :

So Massi fucking Day is only possible in the forum member's fantasy.

Moreover Dayana knows exactly what she wants and who she wants; she will decide if she fucks Massi or not, she knows perfectly how to keep him at a proper distance (as already recalled: the video session was apparently really a huge opportunity for Massi but in practice he had no chances).

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Lasse said:

The girls were getting along just fine and getting nearer some sex when Massi came back from the LR and wanted to have the lead. Again he proves to be a sociopath and doesn't understand other peoples feelings !!

Sounds like all his dogs don't bark up the same tree. 

Dog Tree GIF

4 hours ago, rainman13 said:

I hope Dayana will go on a longer trip again soon. Then Massi may have to look for a new place to stay.

He will just move into her bedroom