Vita & Nikita (2024) #1

42 minutes ago, chogdad said:

Already getting some and only been on cam 40 minutes! Guy is full of tattoos. 

Indeed! 

Hard to tell in night vision, but these look to be vibrantly colored tats on his legs,

6 hours ago, moules said:

16 Russian apartments closed on the same day in June 2019.  It seems that this latest apartment, and the three apartments in Bar celona that opened after June 2019, that RLC now has many active apartments as it did on 18 June 2019.

I will say that all of the current apartments  are of higher quality than some of the Russian apartments.  There were Russian apartments that dated from Stalin's post-war era, and that's not a compliment.

then give me back the old ugly apartments with residents who are real and show their real lives

• Like 3

5 hours ago, moules said:

Indeed! 

Hard to tell in night vision, but these look to be vibrantly colored tats on his legs,

99% black and white between the both of them.

40 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

I leave this apartment to the tattoo enthusiasts 🤢

Dude, accept the fact that we live in the 21st century and many people get tattoos of various kinds. Limiting yourself to only wanting people without tattoos is just useless, we know that RLC cannot afford to be picky about the choice of tenants.

The problem with tatoos is that they are very personal by essence. I don't mind tatoos by principle, but when they are not to my taste, that become quite an eyesore. 

But then I love nothing more than a natural girl (no make up, no tatoo, no piercing, no cosmetic surgery, etc.). 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3