Linda & Tibor (2024) #4

12 hours ago, jugghead said:

Dude, I'm not trying to piss on Cheerios. I disllke Masha, but I'm not on her board trashin' her. And why would I if people that pay for it want to watch her? If RLC needs to make money, I'm all about it. Then they can expand the business. The only logical answer is that you're a freeloader and you are trying to control something from the outside looking in.

But, in the mean time, enjoy your stay here. I appreciate your comments. Honestly.

Not a freeloader for your information. Guaranteed gave them more over the years than you have. 

Want to have a laugh, trash someone then I will. Deal with it. Or just use the 'ignore' button just like the other little pussies. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Brimby said:

What are you referring to when you think this way?

Moving, masturbating, leaving the apartment. 

Because not all about sex and masturbating is it. 🤣

The masturbating between the two is no contest. And can't call what Linda gets involved in as sex lol. 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, upyourass said:

Now you can read minds too ? wow, you keep amazing me 😁 have fun with Miss Lazy-B. Oh and you should def watch last (Saturday) night around 8:45 isch....maybe you could tell us what they both were thinking on the couch......they looked near dead to me 🤣

Beard Hunk GIF by giphystudios2021

Some viewers have all kinds of talents and degrees. Know what they are thinking, going to do before they do. 

talented GIF

Bet they can't do that though. 🤣

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, redhead2183 said:

I don't watch the B2 appartments, but I find it hard to believe someone can do less than nothing. 

I consider myself as extremely funny, but you sir..........to you I bow! 🤣🤣🤣.................  🏆

Joseph Gordon Levitt Thank You GIF

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, redhead2183 said:

I don't watch the B2 appartments, but I find it hard to believe someone can do less than nothing. 

With RLC it's very believable.

2 hours ago, Jonno said:

Tonya has done more in one month than Linda in 7yrs. So more BS.

So stop posting then if you feel your own comments are BS. 

4 hours ago, Jonno said:

Moving, masturbating, leaving the apartment. 

Because not all about sex and masturbating is it. 🤣

The masturbating between the two is no contest. And can't call what Linda gets involved in as sex lol. 

You want them to stay out of the apartments 24/7? You compare 7 years vs 1 month, in those 7 years I am sure Linda done more of what you stated than Tonya in 1 month.

Have you trained hard on it or was you just born dumb? Either way you are really good at is, talented even

• Upvote 2

11 hours ago, Jonno said:

Not a freeloader for your information. Guaranteed gave them more over the years than you have. 

Want to have a laugh, trash someone then I will. Deal with it. Or just use the 'ignore' button just like the other little pussies. 

And on the flip side you'll have to deal with my reactions to your reactions. Funny how that works isn't it?

I wouldn't ignore you so, that means you would have to ignore me. Or worse, you would have to watch the reactions and replies to my comments. Which will piss you off even more and pretty much goes nowhere.

But thanks for being honest.

9 hours ago, TfiDeano said:

So stop posting then if you feel your own comments are BS. 

7 hours ago, Brimby said:

You want them to stay out of the apartments 24/7? You compare 7 years vs 1 month, in those 7 years I am sure Linda done more of what you stated than Tonya in 1 month.

Have you trained hard on it or was you just born dumb? Either way you are really good at is, talented even

Hold your breath fellas. We have work to do here, LOL!

• Haha 1