Linda & Tibor (2024) #4

22 minutes ago, jugghead said:

Just saw her laying in bed yesterday and...damn.

There really is something wrong with you if you pay to watch women lie in bed 🤣 but hey you are the psychoanalyst here !

restrained hannibal lecter GIF

• Haha 3

17 minutes ago, upyourass said:

There really is something wrong with you if you pay to watch women lie in bed 🤣 but hey you are the psychoanalyst here !

He merely commented on one bird, he...like others pay to watch RLC which covers 358 cameras in 24 different apartments, and you pay to watch people in the apartments living their 'private' lives regardless of what they are doing or not doing. 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

He merely commented on one bird, he...like others pay to watch RLC which covers 358 cameras in 24 different apartments, and you pay to watch people in the apartments living their 'private' lives regardless of what they are doing or not doing. 

Nah.........its the 'prime bird' ! who's live exist only by laying in bed 😜

30 minutes ago, upyourass said:

Nah.........its the 'prime bird' ! who's live exist only by laying in bed 😜

Well I'd rather see her sit naked or semi naked around the apartment, well worth watching. I'd rather watch her than that loser Tonya in B2 who does less than Linda, Tonya really is a waste of space. I'll be pleased when her assignment ends, and she fucks off. 

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

waste of space. I'll be pleased when her assignment ends, and she fucks off. 

True words, and so we all have our misfits 😉

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, upyourass said:

True words, and so we all have our misfits 😉

RLC will never please everyone, but I'm more than happy to watch Leo, Linda, Adeline, Masha, Sara, Medusa and Tati...oh and of course Masshole when he fucks Sara so my preferences are very much mixed up, maybe laughable to some but I pay my script not anyone else. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, upyourass said:

Plenty should be like that. 🤣

Others clearly need one of these booked as well. 🤓

200.gif

• Haha 2