Linda & Tibor (2024) #4

7 hours ago, rainman13 said:

I think it's time for this couple to go. Seven years is enough

5 hours ago, Jonno said:

100%. They add nothing. Done well to make it this far. 

Japanese Spitz Time To Go GIF by WoofWaggers

I don't really give a rat's ass if they're here or not. I'll just move on.

But, please. Nobody has ever explained the logic of going onto a fan-based thread that primarily supports the apartment as it is, why the hell you want to shut it down? Please enlighten me.

• Like 1

Bro, I done been there with the bullshit emojis, gang bullying, pretending to be a woman, and whatever all shit dudes think of to try to harass people here. I ain't bitin'. So at the very least explain, in a gentlemanly way, why this couple needs to go.

• Upvote 1

Any way, BS aside, I finally am watching the whole episode of Linda crying in the tub. Not sure what it is but I still don't put a lot of thought into it being any more than her just wanting to cry because life sucks. However, her doing it in front of the cams, when she can just disappear into the "secret shitter room" makes no sense.

10 hours ago, pulo filipe said:

Linda And tibor In bed under the blanket watching a movie on TV  

Thanks.......shame I cant watch that shocking scene on replay ! 🤣

Oh No Reaction GIF by WWE

• Haha 3

19 hours ago, jugghead said:

I don't really give a rat's ass if they're here or not. I'll just move on.

But, please. Nobody has ever explained the logic of going onto a fan-based thread that primarily supports the apartment as it is, why the hell you want to shut it down? Please enlighten me.

Called giving an opinion. Where does it say it has to be positive? Time for them to go and bring in someone new. 

They have had their time. Look fed up and boring as fuck. That gentlemanly enough.

Not giving a rat's ass. Ok then. 🤣

Also funny considering some of the Bullshit you say about them. 

Can see why so many miss you at Xcamfan. 😂

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Jonno said:

Called giving an opinion. Where does it say it has to be positive? Time for them to go and bring in someone new. 

They have had their time. Look fed up and boring as fuck. That gentlemanly enough.

Not giving a rat's ass. Ok then. 🤣

Also funny considering some of the Bullshit you say about them. 

Can see why so many miss you at Xcamfan. 😂

Ok glad you gave your opinion. Mine is this: I am going to do everything in my power to make sure they stay as long as they like. I'll keep posting about how great Linda looks and I'll send weekly e-mails to RLC praising them for keeping them on. Of course, they'll want to hear a PAYING MEMBER's opinion.

Then you keep posting your "opinion" that has absolutely no logic to it.  I don't care, really. If you want I can go back to Xcamfan and do the same there. I'm sure you would love that.Mike Myers Evil Laugh GIF

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1