Linda & Tibor (2024) #4

18 hours ago, upyourass said:

You keep dreaming, You are badly fooling yourself! (as always)

You being a non-suscriber kind of doesn't help your arguments but okay. I'm talking about cause and effect. You're talking about no cause and no effect. Do nothing, get nothing.

6 hours ago, jugghead said:

Wait. You know all of that stuff? And I'm the obsessed one?

You gotta 'max out' your (free) open windows bro 🤣 and so beside the point !

3 hours ago, jugghead said:

You being a non-suscriber kind of doesn't help your arguments but okay. I'm talking about cause and effect. You're talking about no cause and no effect. Do nothing, get nothing.

So basically you mean that non-members don't have arguments that (can) contain truth and in fact shouldn't be allowed to participate either? WOW....that...that....that is soooo mean man!

Baby Reaction GIF

4 hours ago, upyourass said:

So basically you mean that non-members don't have arguments that (can) contain truth and in fact shouldn't be allowed to participate either? WOW....that...that....that is soooo mean man!

Baby Reaction GIF

Not at all. You should have an opinion. But if you gotta do that much research to tear someone down that seems like an awful waste of time. Like, what is the point? Assuming you ever had a job, do you go to work each day and try to find ways to fuck up the system? Seems kind of counterproductive to me.

1 minute ago, upyourass said:

I like T-Blob ! 🤣

Ok so T-Animation Loop GIF by jellygummies.

Bro needs to do a reboot video of almost anything Brendan Fraser because I swear he is him. Especially in that movie A Blast from the Past. I swear that is exactly him.🤣

11 hours ago, darrenj1471 said:

Does anyone know why these 2 dont get it on anymore?

I think something traumatic happened to her a couple years ago.  But even if you go back a few years when they first came to RLC, she was never overly sexual. Tibor would be the aggressor and most of the time she would lay there like a dead fish until he finished.  Big difference between then and now are 20 lbs. Still looks desirable, just more of her to desire.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Howard said:

I think something traumatic happened to her a couple years ago.  But even if you go back a few years when they first came to RLC, she was never overly sexual. Tibor would be the aggressor and most of the time she would lay there like a dead fish until he finished.  Big difference between then and now are 20 lbs. Still looks desirable, just more of her to desire.

o96i.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1