Linda & Tibor (2024) #4

1 minute ago, jugghead said:

Well, the "answer" I got seemed to imply they are dug in for a while. You see, Kitty told me that they work by a signed contract that they must follow until it expires or they don't hold up their part.

Fair enough, btw I see Kitty has a new boyfriend lol. Wonder when we will see Smithy at E&P place again like we did late last year for a couple fight nights on tv. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jugghead said:

With Kitty and Smith, they violated the contract and were let go. I am not sure exactly why.

Didn't they do 2 assignments with RLC?

3 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Didn't they do 2 assignments with RLC?

Yeah. The first was in another apartment. And that's a good point. resurrection is possible here. But RLC's standards for being here seem to have changed lol.

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Fair enough, btw I see Kitty has a new boyfriend lol. Wonder when we will see Smithy at E&P place again like we did late last year for a couple fight nights on tv. 

Kitty...was she the gal with that bad boob job?  Her boobs always pointed west (or east)???

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Slender Man said:

Yes. 2017-2019, 2020-2022.

Thanks, the drop down menu on RLC page shows K&S left the second time on 16th March 2022. 

Just now, Howard said:

Kitty...was she the gal with that bad boob job?  Her boobs always pointed west (or east)???

Not sure about wonky tits but I know Nelly has wonky nipples that don't line up. 

1 hour ago, TfiDeano said:

Linda & T Boner! 

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

I applaud her for having the strength to climb on top.

Feel bad for stubby. It has been so infrequent that they bang, and he was anxious having the opportunity to bang, his lasing time is about 90 seconds (and that's on his back).

Not sure if it was anxiety, she was dry, or she was tight because they don't bang often, but stubby had difficulty with insertion (needed some lube).

• Haha 2