B1 - General Topic 2024 #5 (April / May)

3 hours ago, Slow said:

Looks like Massimo and Sara need to have sex in all possible locations of RLC (for now Barcelona, but who knows ...) 😂

PS Not really following him, but from replays he appears be less aggressive when approaching girls since he dates Sara.

No forcing and the girls who decide to hang out with him seem to be ok with him; so today I have no problems with him.

Sara has temporarily castrated him. 🍒 😁

6 hours ago, Noldus said:

Tessa sorts the contents of the wardrobe or packing? 

Maybe she got pissed off because someone other than her was sleeping in her bed.  Sara & Massi just seem to park their ass anywhere they see fit.

• Upvote 2

18 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Maybe she got pissed off because someone other than her was sleeping in her bed.  Sara & Massi just seem to park their ass anywhere they see fit.

Or she was so excited by it that she asked to move up to B4 😉

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Oppure ne era così entusiasta che ha chiesto di passare al B4  😉

Non mi sembra che abbia una faccia felice

I just noticed that Octavia has a copy of “Journey of Souls” in her room which is a book I mentioned in a previous post. She has started to read it and since it is in English I know it will be a bit of a challenge as it is a lot of material and will probably be slow going at first. Ultimately she will decide how to proceed reading it (or not) but I think it will be helpful to point out that the book is set up so that it is possible to skip around a bit and check out the case studies which I found to be the most interesting parts with the authors explanations adding further insights. I think there is a lot in this book that reinforces what she already feels intuitively and my hope is she finds it helpful. I felt that she would but If not, that is fine too. Everything has its time and place.

8 hours ago, Noldus said:

Tessa sorts the contents of the wardrobe or packing? 

Looks like she's packing for real. That amount of tape wouldn't be waranted for just going to B4. 

Also, Octavia brought them the scale, to weight everything I'm guessing.