8 hours ago, FrankZabba said:

so it's not possible that some are made up to provide content to a rather boring and dull rlc?

in fact... why would residents release their date of birth.. to make them even easier to find ?, everything you see on RLC is a show so taking a birthday seriously is rather naive 🫤

4 hours ago, studev3131 said:

What happened with Hawk and Katerina.  She got back and seems to have forgotten about him.

After only two days the two girls said they would only stay for a short time (I also reported that here) so I think Kat is leaving too

5 hours ago, Xarvaz said:

in fact... why would residents release their date of birth.. to make them even easier to find ?, everything you see on RLC is a show so taking a birthday seriously is rather naive 🫤

i couldn't agree with you more!

5 hours ago, Xarvaz said:

After only two days the two girls said they would only stay for a short time (I also reported that here) so I think Kat is leaving too

i hope you're right, she can save herself from the humiliation of her and hawk and their seemingly awkward relationship.

5 minutes ago, Stormshaedow said:

So far, the best cooks I've seen on RLC are Megan and Maddison... Rita and Wolf, the best bakers... Everyone else that I remember was bad to adequate... (I could be forgetting some...)

There's a few females that have managed to raise my baguette! 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Stormshaedow said:

I am thinking we are talking about separate things here... 😏

Of course, but it's just banter, who do so many not understand that lol...or are my posts shite lol...I am a big boy, I can deal with it if you say the latter lol, because I know i blend in well with others here. 

• Upvote 1